Banned with false accusations. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conge

Sourceban: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=tfw+no+ice&Submit=Search
Name of my banned Steam Account: Conge http://steamcommunity.com/id/conge/
STEAM_0:1:53933908
Invoked on: 06-28-15 17:29
Reason about the ban: Keeps insulting the community, the staff, the owner. Blamming and insulting all admins as soon as he can, publicly and privately,about anything and everything. Already received a warning (1 day gag) about that, came back in the server, mocking his punishment, saying that I "could do better". Perm. ban if does it again, this player does not have his place in a community that he clearly hates.
Admin that banned me: Clic Clic Boom

Hello, I am known for being a "troll" on panda dodgeball #4.
It has come to my attention that I got a ban for talking privately about clic not doing his job, since there was an hacker on panda dodgeball #4 and he did nothing about it.
I don't know if that counts as an insult, but I've never seen a rule about "insulting" privately or mocking my punishment.
You can check my chatlogs in the server https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/504621
I got gagged for 1 day(by the same admin) for insulting "all the admins"(which is impossible since I only know 4 admins) and "the owner"(if expressing my opinion on his plugin abilities is an insult) on 06-23-15 20:37.
Since then I never insulted panda community or the admins again, as you can see in the link I provided.
So, I don't understand why I was banned for something I have already received a gag for.
Oh, I don't even understand why I should be banned for expressing my opinion privately.

Any constructive criticism is welcome.

Regards,

-Conge

P.S.

I'll see you on dodgeball m9

Reactions: IceStick
Reactions: Conge
Randomly throwing this in, found it while checking the chatlog:
23. Jun 2015 01:15:29 actually
23. Jun 2015 01:14:56 can get demoted for it.
23. Jun 2015 01:14:53 it's still abuse
23. Jun 2015 01:14:50 even if I respawn you
23. Jun 2015 01:14:44 I can't.
23. Jun 2015 01:13:11 :)
23. Jun 2015 01:12:58 no
23. Jun 2015 01:11:07 if I don't have a tag, or a flashy name, doesn't mean I'm not admin

Pretending to be an admin?

• Informative
Reactions: Madact and Conge
I felt like adding it because it wasn't statet in the gag reason ("Keeps being disrespectful and having a bad behaviour toward all admins (from simple Trials to the Owner) and the community in general. Received (way) too many warnings already.") Also, it's not like people change in 2 days.

I find what Zeprus put interesting. I decided to check up the full log at that time and date and yes...He/She sure did proclaim to be an admin. Some people even believed him/her.

But I think we need to focus on what he/she's bringing to the table. I'd rather have Clic Clic Boom say something before we start digging into other things.

Reactions: Conge
An appeal, how cute of you.

As you stated in your explanation above and I wrote in the reason of your ban, you've been banned from our servers for your tendancy to disrespect Panda community, all admins (the few that you know, sounds fucking logic, of course) and the owner himself.

I've firstly hesitated to just ban you for a week, so you learn, then thought again about the fact that you did not care at all of my first warning (you know, this 1 day gag), where you came back saying :
upload_2015-6-28_22-16-52.png

and as I told you in game, you've been very lucky that Celia was alone this day, she just reported to me what happened through Steam, but trust me, again, you've been lucky that she was alone in game this day.

In fact, when you're punished for something, and that you paid for the thing that you done, everything is supposed to be finish. The thing is, the context is different with you, I've been ignoring your little comments, blamming the community for too long, thinking that you were just in a bad mood, and that you were going to stop with that then. But actually, it has been worsed, having Celia who contacted me, where you clearly disrespected her (oh, your troll tendancy right?), acting like you don't care about any punishments :

upload_2015-6-28_22-27-36.png

When it's kinda ironic, as when it comes to you not being able to get on the server anymore, you suddendly take interest in your punishments? How cute, but a bit late, if you ask me.

I did not notice/don't care about the fact that you proclaimed to be admin, and I did not take that in count, you're free to talk shit about anyone here, as long as you keep everything in mind (you know, we all hate certain persons, it's not a reason to disrespect them either, that's called respect.), but trust me, as soon as it comes to me, I'm not going to play the guy who acts like nothing happened (at least not anymore, as it's not this efficient with you) I'll take actions.

Your "troll" side as you love to call it, can excuse you for all the bullshits that you wrote on the servers, such as your binds, but it'll never excuse the fact that you disrespect someone.

Finally, you could have been a bit more creative with the title (using your troll side could've help, I don't know), I always punish with evidences, always. The paradox about talking shit of a community and asking for an unban right after, playing the "Good guy" role was well done, but overused if you ask me, I note 4/10, Gg No Re. (Oh, my troll side just appeared, we finally got a common point)

Also, keep in mind that I'll love banning each of your alt accs. as soon as I notice one on our servers, I could in that way, show you how good I am at administrating.

Last edited:
Yes, you'll be able to ban all my alts, I'm sure of that. But, you can't ban my main for something I already paid for. By the way, you might be good at administrating by banning my alts, but you were not able to spot a cheater that was cheating in front of you.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Joe
Is this your "troll side" kicking in again? I mean, I think as an admin you shouldn't be like that, eh? I'm a regular, so it's not really that big of a deal.

Didn't SOMEONE say that this brings a bad fron to the community? Hi, I welcome hypocrisy to this case.

• Agree
Is this surprising you? You were (you're still though, otherwise you would be on our Dodgeball right now :wise:) the one blaming the admins, don't ask them to change this fast! Why should I act like a good dog if I'll always appear as a badmin in your eyes?

Come on, forget this thread and start creating alt accounts instead.

giphy.gif

So wait, you're saying that you actually care about how I look at you? And that it actually affects how you react? That's new.
I'll answer to that question too.
Hmm, maybe because an admin should always act as an admin regardless of who's in front of him.
I don't think you get this, I'm not here because I want to play, I'm here because I want to prove a point. You banned me unjustifiably, and when I came to appeal the ban that I got for no valid reason (as in no rule breaking) you simply stated what I had already got a gag for.

• Winner
Refer to the 10th post
So wait, you're saying that you actually care about how I look at you? And that it actually affects how you react? That's new.

Refer to the 10th post

I don't think you get this, I'm not here because I want to play, I'm here because I want to prove a point. You banned me unjustifiably, and when I came to appeal the ban that I got for no valid reason (as in no rule breaking) you simply stated what I had already got a gag for.

Refer to the 8th post

After that, refer again to the 10th post, till you get enough of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread