Accepted Banned. Removal request. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knockna

Account: Knockna http://steamcommunity.com/id/Knockna/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34158099
Date and Time: 08-13-16 22:51
Reason: SMAC 0.8.5.2: AutoTrigger Detection: Auto-Fire
Banned by: console

So, It was a while ago, I know ,didn't have much time to post it because of some stuff, but I'd really like a unban. The reason for the ban in the first place is my own stupidity which is having AutoClicker Programme and another game in the background. What happend is I basically pressed the button responsible for activation of AutoClicker in that other game while playing TF2 and then ban happened. Forgot to turn it off. I mean It really wasn't on purpose and I swear to tune down these clicker games. I really like these servers and I'll be really thankful for removing that ban if possible.
Thank you - Knockna

I have no clue if i'm allow to post here but i'll give my 2 cents.
I think he should be unbanned because it was a simple mistake on his part and I highly doubt he was trying to pull anything malicious with an autoclicker plus if he was attempting to cheat why would he go through the trouble of appealing when he could simply go onto another server.

Also you should definitly turn that off when entering into any game because games / servers may see it as suspisous activity and think you're a hacker / cheater.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Uncodex
Thank you for the appeal.

Due to your ban being given by the console, we do not have any evidence that you did use any type of hack. Due to this, your ban gets auto lifted when you appeal unless something suspicious is going on. I've checked out you and you seem all right.

So I've lifted the ban. Any questions or problems feel free to contact me via PM or steam. ::):

Reactions: Capp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread