Accepted Banned, reason: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehdick

Template:

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ☺mehdick☺
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:51849632
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-05-18 18:59:19
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I'm not having duplicate accounts. I am using GeForce Now, a remote gaming rig by NVidia, so I can play TF2 on a computer that would be too weak to have steady FPS. I have this account for 9 years and I have quite a lot of games on it, which I can prove on request. My least solid, but perhaps most convincing proof I'm not a cheater would be probably that I am a Medic main, and pretty average to boot. I'm more or less a casual gamer, and I am not upset about not being the best, as long as I am kredit to team.
I cannot stop using GeForce Now without being unable to play - I understand some communities are against using any kind of proxies/VPN's/etc and effectively it does hide the individual's IP as a side effect of the way it works. I'd be very glad to get whitelisted, but if it's not possible, I'd be happy with just getting me off the banlist, in which case I would just avoid those servers from now on, as I don't want my account associated with cheaters.

Vpn's are allowed. If the IP you connect to is banned you get banned because the system believes you are the same person. Please try to not use VPNs to avoid this in the future. If you have no other way to play because of GeForce NOW, try to just be lucky to see if the ips have been banned. If it happens again add me on discord and I'll help you out. Gold#7068

I'll remove the ban but make sure you catch up on our rules because it would be pretty dumb to be unbanned and instantly back on the forums asking for an unmute/ungag/unban B)

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread