Accepted Banned on ff2 server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piku

Donator
Hi, i got an problem. My friend got banned a lot time ago, idk 10 months, by the server console. And he got banned for reason : "SMAC 0.8.5.2: AutoTrigger Detection: Auto-Fire" when he had a lot of ping, more than 10 000 he sad. He got actually banned for an internet lag, not for any type of hacks. Can someone look into it?

BAN DETAILS :

Player☢XreX☢
Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:82958948
Steam Community76561198126183624
Invoked on02-02-15 17:13
BanlengthPermanent
Expires onNot applicable.
ReasonSMAC 0.8.5.2: AutoTrigger Detection: Auto-Fire
Banned by AdminCONSOLE
Banned fromPanda-Community.com TF2 #13 [Freak Fortress 2|RT...
Total Bans2 (search)
Blocked (8)☢XreX☢, ☢XreX☢, XreX, SultAjx, Best Poro Soraka EUNE, śśij gumowego żelko-misia cf, śśij gumowego żelko-misia cf, śśij gumowego żelko-misia cf

For any help big thanks.
I need a very good server to play with my friend and i got panda :)

Piku

The whole problem in the first place is that without evidence, there is little to be done, and if your mate is a Hacker who messed up and the Admins unbanned him, that won't roll well, Auto Fire last I checked doesn't get triggered at 10000 ping and that's the first I've ever seen someone reach 7000+. All I'm saying is that I doubt the Admins can help without proof it was lag mountain and not sneaky hacks got caught. Is it possible the person who got the ban give the story aswell?

I don't know, but you are sure no demo recorded just server banned him. For auto fire, when he hasn't got any type of cheats scrypts. And when my mate was hacker he will faster make a new account, without posting any threads in the forum.

May I note without proof on panda's side they really have no chance but to unban the person in question unless there is proof of hacking. The only thing is that I would mention to you, Piku, is that if SMAC picks it up again from your friend (Perms bans him/her again) then there is not much they can do as I don't think panda community wants to shut down their cheat prevention for one guy xD

Besides SMAC could be picking up the truth and you or your friend would be telling the lie, but the admins can't really point that out without evidence.

The thing is though, shouldn't the person who has the ban be appealing rather than the friend? If this has something to do with English you could of always helped out your friend making the appeal and sending him/her instead, the actual user that has the ban. Maybe this should be stated somewhere, but I don't think this happens very often.

*cough* Also an IP check would be lovely *cough*

The only thing is that I would mention to you, Piku, is that if SMAC picks it up again from your friend (Perms bans him/her again)

Actually SMAC won't pick him again xD.

But SMAC like other programs it's only numbers like 010101010, it can always make an mistake.

Actually SMAC won't pick him again xD.

But SMAC like other programs it's only numbers like 010101010, it can always make an mistake.

It's true SMAC makes a mistake, they've had it before :p Especially with name changing. But just saying, if he does get picked again by SMAC I don't think you should expect to be unbanned everytime as basically I don't think it happening twice would be labelled as 'Just a mistake' if you know what I mean :p

• Agree
Reactions: Piku
The thing is though, shouldn't the person who has the ban be appealing rather than the friend? If this has something to do with English

It's my friend from school we are friends since child, always same school and same class.

It's true SMAC makes a mistake, they've had it before :p Especially with name changing. But just saying, if he does get picked again by SMAC I don't think you should expect to be unbanned.

Yes i know when SMAC will pick him again it's no choice, but when he haven't got anything SMAC won't pick again xD, true?

I got banned off my own sniper server by SMAC, it happens mine was due to high sensitivity tho.. It makes mistakes but rarely

I just remembered that I actually wanted to post on this thread. I usually trust SMAC because it rarely bans for false reasons, besides namehacking. In this case however the suspect has 4 Days and 10 hours of playtime on the server he got banned from, it's unlikely that he used a triggerbot. Especially since most new hackers, or most hackers in general, use them on an alternate account. In my opinion he should be unbanned, if anyone else could reply that would be great.

Hi lol u banned me m8

Doesn't belong to this topic, maybe someone can remove this?

I just remembered that I actually wanted to post on this thread. I usually trust SMAC because it rarely bans for false reasons, besides namehacking. In this case however the suspect has 4 Days and 10 hours of playtime on the server he got banned from, it's unlikely that he used a triggerbot. Especially since most new hackers, or most hackers in general, use them on an alternate account. In my opinion he should be unbanned, if anyone else could reply that would be great.

I can understand the way of thinking, but it could also be that he "tested" out the hacks there. Its all possible and its hard to say whats true since we do not have any kind of proof...

Also I wonder why this unban request is coming up so late now? If we was banned 10 months ago (and as Zeprus said he seemed to be an active player) why he didn't made an unban appeal earlier? And why isn't he responding to this thread? Is he forum-banned or what? It honestly all seems to be a bit unbelivable to me to be honest, but maybe you can give me a good explanation or did I just missed something?

First person who want to help me, thanks man. This is true, person with 4 days of playing used triggerbot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread