Declined Banned from US Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noirr

I called when the Admin was online. I did not see that he was online because I was looking at my inventory and I did not see chat. I promise not to make this mistake the next time.
Edit : I also forgot to say that, yes my call was a false custom call. US Jailbreak bois would roast me if I did not include this. The call was a custom call which was "offensive loadout". I know that I should not be mad at a video game but I got pretty offended lol.

• Indifferent
Reactions: Ian
fix for the thread

SourceBans Ban URL : https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=528&advType=where_banned
Name of your Banned Steam Account : angry cat (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199024957820/)
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:532346046
Date and Time of the Ban : 2020-08-31 18:29:10
Reason about the Ban : falsecall
Admin that Banned you : Semicolon Backlash
Why you should receive an unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I did a false custom call because I got stupidly offended at somebody's loadout. Also I did not see that the admin was online because I was looking at my inventory.

Hows it going my doodle.
So I’ll give some context on the situation, I had just warned the server to not use !call after someone typed it out in chat and I still get a call about a “racist loadout” so I decided to swing the ban hammer.

As for the appeal I’ll let a full decide but the ban is only 6 hours and your excuse is at least for me very hard to believe.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
@kda raze @Semicolon Backslash

How long were you both on the server when this happened? That goes a long way with establishing how credible the excuse is
I had been on the server for roughly 2 minutes and gave the warning around the 1 minute mark iirc.
User was also actively using chat right up to when he got banned which according to sourcebans/hlstats would been when the time reached 18:29:10
257da19c1865a11da66b44fabc936fb7.png

• Informative
Reactions: EvoWarrior5
We have a rule that states abusing the !calladmin feature will result in a ban.
d) Abuse of the !callUsing the calladmin function for no good reason or while an admin is already on the server is strictly forbidden.
If someone does use !calladmin when an admin is already on, the admin should tell you that he is present and not to use !calladmin again. Pretty cut and dry case here, semi gave the warning and you missed it. The ban itself isn't a long one, and its valid. You can sit this one out. Next time check to see if an admin gave a heads up before using the !call feature again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread