Accepted Banned from trading server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukeduke0213

I was sniping with a guy named nut on one the panda trading servers and nut was hitting headshots and people thought he was hacking (he wasnt) and I decide to go sniper and there is an invis spy that has the bullet symbol above him from medic so i could see him so i kill him and then I get banned with no warning or anyone asking me how I hit the spy. The guy who banned me was Bambi. Also why was I not questioned before I was banned like nut even though Bambi was an admin who used his mic.

Reactions: Jim Bob
I saw the spy's bullet symbol (the one from medic) above his head so i shot underneath that and killed him ask nut he prob saw it too since he shot him

Hey! Nut was me (aliasing for fun :D) I was recording and have footage of the spy being bugged from my POV. This guy isnt a cheater unless he was using aimbot or something other than this spy. Ive reached out to another admin to show them the vid as it wont let me upload it here for whatever reason. (it fails at abt 20% on repeat)

@Bambi Talking with the other admin. Now to show him the video of my pov feel free to add me on steam so I can show you aswell if needed

After reviewing this with some other admins we came to the conclusion that you were not cheating. However, we still believe you were using a exploit that allowed you to see invisible spies. I won't be going into detail on how you did this, that isn't for the public to know about. Just know that in the future doing this exploit will get you a permanent ban. For now, I'll lower the ban to a month long from the servers since we still felt like this was a pretty serious deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread