Accepted Banned from guards, Again. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ev3z

So, I was playing in Your jailbreak server and this dude got his last-request.
The Last-request was so long that it couldn't fit to the box that says the last-request.
There was crap like disco-mode, Beacon And after all that Hide'n'seek that i couldn't see because it didnt fit to the box.
So i am asking to get unbanned.

And yeah, I still can't find Team bans anywhere so..

Admin that banned me: Capp

I could not find any other information

Thanks ~Eve

A quick recap what happened:

The LR was something like Drug Day, Beacon Day, Disco Mode and Hide and Seek, however you were doing a normal round. Me and others told you that it's Hide and Seek, however you were going on. Then I started to scream it, while the cell doors opened and you started to kill everyone leaving their cells, while they were going to hide. And then I teambanned you again since you didn't listen.

I don't think the teamban is permanent, if it is, it was my mistake then.

A quick recap what happened:

The LR was something like Drug Day, Beacon Day, Disco Mode and Hide and Seek, however you were doing a normal round. Me and others told you that it's Hide and Seek, however you were going on. Then I started to scream it, while the cell doors opened and you started to kill everyone leaving their cells, while they were going to hide. And then I teambanned you again since you didn't listen.

I don't think the teamban is permanent, if it is, it was my mistake then.
At the time i did not see anyone saying it was hide'n'seek, It was perm ban and i understand my mistake.

@Capp, I think you forgot about this appeal, bud :kappa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread