Declined "Banned for Unintentionally body blocking" followup (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderland_War

My Steam account name: "Mandrew - Wonderland_War"
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:32674990
Date: 12/1/2019 Time: 03:48:32
Reason about the Ban: Bodyblocking
Admin that Banned you: Chae
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I didn't intentionally body block. I wasn't even aware that I was even at the spawn.

"I gave you, and everyone plenty of warnings even when I rejoined I gave warnings to stop doing it. Sadly it left on deaf ears. Let’s not mention that I spammed slapped you and even kicked you once but you still did it."

So you claimed to have warned me, but I didn't see it. I'm sorry that I don't read chat every single second, no I didn't get kicked nor did I get slapped, you are thinking of another player. If I recorded the entire game myself, you guys would've seen it. Maybe I should record every game I play just so my next time appeals gets accepted. By the way, I was on the Blue team, not the red team (who were constantly body blocking). Seriously now, I only body blocked one single time (on accident and for less than 3 seconds) and I get banned without warning. Nothing happened directly at me as a warning.

I go to this server everyday when I can. I was having a lot of fun with players and trying to take back the aether. Then I get banned.

It's not the staff's fault you weren't observant of what was happening around you (warnings, chat, kicks, etc). Be aware of your surroundings next time.

Nothing happened directly at me as a warning.

Additionally, like I've said, warnings apply to EVERYONE, not just the people breaking the rules. If you really did accidentally bodyblock and this is a mistake, the ban is only 12 hours long (most of which has gone by), but unless you have actual video proof of this accident, I'm not removing the ban.

Declined.

• Agree
Reactions: ZeroPC and Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread