Accepted Banned for TeamKilling (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

SourceBans Ban URL: (there is no url) i searched my name and nothing came up
Name of your Banned Steam Account: williamrocksmath
Steam ID: 76561198153060040
Date and Time of the Ban: 10/1/17 9:30 EST
Reason about the Ban: This is on a Jailbreak server, (European.) I was teamkilling a person who was mass freekilling every round, so i turned on friendly fire and killed him, and continued with a regular round.
Admin that Banned you: N/A (cant find the url, so i don't know)
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
Because I was helping the other people on the server by, A: Getting rid of the mass-freekiller, B: Having a normal round take place, C: People having fun. Please let me know the URL of the ban, who banned me, and if i am unbanned or not. I am sorry for the inconvenience of not having some information needed. I thank you for reading this.

You play on panda-community?

I have known him for a while, and although we are not very close, I can say that he is pretty nice and tries to do the right thing. However, I would recommend that you read the rules as you are still liable for teamkilling. I do understand the circumstance, as I hear that there is a massive lack of NY admins, and I understand how quickly a mass freekiller can clear a server, especially at night. Overall I would like to see him unbanned.

Also, I would recommend saying if the ban was AM or PM, although I can assume it was AM.

f8ce0c999b92556c00eb1f380a6fbad9.png

admin that banned you is @Husky

f8ce0c999b92556c00eb1f380a6fbad9.png

admin that banned you is @Husky
Wowow what an amazing name it gave me.

Given the circumstances, I don't mind unbanning you.
Just a heads up, since teamkillin is against the rules, I would suggest making a report or calling an admin.

But if calling doesn't help, what else are they to do? I've no first-hand experience but it sounds to me like he doesn't have much of a choice in this case.

If he's reported and he doesn't have solid evidence that he did it out of necessity he's fucked, but if someone can prove they had to teamkill then should they really be punished for it?

Thanks @Husky, I called and everyone was having their day ruined by mass free killers, it seems that this is happening more often. Thanks for your comments everyone, and Thanks @Saddy also for commenting as well.

I would like it please if you unbanned me, i will remember to call an admin or report next time. Thank you @Husky and others!

iv done it, forgot to close this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread