banned for somethin i dont know (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, what did i do wrong`? people said i hacked, i just had to write a message in "!calladmin". because zou the admin told some1 else to bann me , because if he banned me i has a lot of messages from him , on steam and the fact he found me on facebook. fuck it, what i got banned for now? and how long? plz help, i just play. i cant even talk or write. i follow the rules so what now?`plz just leave me alone and let me snipe. thx :^)

You are banned for 2 days because you abused the calladmin.

Come on, you know about our rules. You know it's not allowed to abuse calladmin and waste our valuable time. What you did was very foolish and now you need to face the consequences. Take it like a man.

Unless danny wants to unban you, but it's up to him.

• Agree
Reactions: ArchXPita
kah? can i just ask u somethin? when did u have rights to permanent gagg me, mute me? huh`? zou did the same. but h is an admin so its ok. dude he sent me a lot . on facebook aswell. j tar det som en mann. men j vil spille og ;)

You're a troll right?

• Funny
Reactions: Vitaedium
kah? can i just ask u somethin? when did u have rights to permanent gagg me, mute me? huh`? zou did the same. but h is an admin so its ok. dude he sent me a lot . on facebook aswell. j tar det som en mann. men j vil spille og ;)
I'm a senior admin, I have rights on all of our servers. I know that you like to insult people as soon as you die in-game or see something that you don't like. When I muted you for insulting on our duel server you continued to insult people using the chat, I decided that I have had enough of you (since I know you have a lot of previous comm blocks for insulting) and placed a permanent silence on you. You clearly never learn from your previous comm blocks, and the server will survive without your insults.

Reactions: Zeprus
ya i understand, when i play i get very "in it" xD hehe ye i would probably done the same ka, have a nice weekend :^) and a question, how long am i banned from servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread