Declined Banned for revealing admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botar230

SourceBans Ban Url: I don't know where I can find it
Name: Botar230 [PL]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70725511
Invoked on: 08-28-16 21:23
Duration: 1 day
Reason: Revealing admin
Admin: Stabbin
Why should I get unbanned:
1. Revealing admins isn't even in the server rules. Before banning people for something that they should not do, add this into server rules.
2. It happened when admin gagged somebody. Some1 asked for admin nickname. I said that it's stabbin (checked on bans.panda-community.com) and I got banned for 1 day. What the f*ck? IT'S NOT IN THE SERVER RULES! I do not want to wait another 1 day to play. Sorry for caps lock, but it's annoying for me to get banned for nothing.

Hey Botar,

The situation is as follows, me and another fellow admin joined because of a call. We handled the call and stayed using aliases to prevent the rule breakers from detecting our presence. Them noticing us would lead to them stopping and thus resulting in us not being able to punish. As this situation has occurred multiple times in the past our rules state not to announce an administrator when he, she or it joins. Please read our rules provided here and be sure to check rule 2H. Your ban will expire 08-29-16 21:23 GMT+0, you ban is lengthy as this is your 3rd ban.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread