Accepted Banned for Nothing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clpstar2

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=cold spring&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: clpstar1
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074724874/
Date and Time of the Ban: ~21:50 12.11.16
Reason about the Ban: hacking
Admin that Banned you: alperrt
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute

i didnt hack or anything, got banned without any reason. players were reporting me with the !call function because they were suspicious about me ...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sq8mgx907eq805j/spring.dem?dl=0

Some remarks I'd love to make about the demo.

Around tick 5300 the shot was predicted perfectly according to the tracking of (yet not visible) soldier

Around tick 6900 you let go of your mouse to do what? (most hacks have their settings adjusted with arrow keys)
Also from that point on the movement pattern tracking settles down a bit (the settings?)

Then after tick 13000 your arrow goes for the scout while your cursor was still at the sniper, tracking the fly pattern of the scout pin point with the arrow. Around 14900+ a same kind of accident happens with the second spy you shoot at, your crosshair is nowhere near where the arrow shoots off to.
At tick 21000, I like that "random" shot to a direction where an enemy is behind the wall, even though you shouldn't have any real knowledge of him being there.
That was the last thing to add into the mix. I don't know about the last shot before I stop recording, might've been luck, might've been a 3rd party program calculating the fall-off of a half charged arrow.

Or then everything listed falls into the category of spectator delay, and the player is clean and did the right thing and appealed for it, who knows?

You know, all those prediction shots are just the product of

a) playing Huntsman Sniper, which is a spammy class where you shoot arrows anywhere without thinking

b) playing Hightower for waaaaaay to long and just knowing where enemies could be.

No offense, but most of my shots were just luck and this is no hard enough evidence to justify my ban in my opinion.

Those are just assumptions about me hacking because i hit some wacky shots....

Also, how is this video any evidence at all? I saw that soldier standing on the platform and just hit off the shot because he might have retreated into the closed part of the building

• Agree
Reactions: :OP: D
Glad I didn't make any sudden decisions yet

Got to talk with the individual itself. Talked 10-15 mins while watching the demo again, and honestly when I red the excuses and looked into a demo, Id say he wasn't hacking, or more like werent using a wallhack.

Even tho he played his alt which got my concerns up a even more, but then when you looked his tf2 hours he had 800+. U rarely see hackers with that much hours in their alt's and his main had 6k+. Then again the excuse to play at alt stays unknown

And then there is the demo itself. Yea I know the first tick, saw a soldier, falled back , came back shot an arrow and hitted him in head? Legit or not? Hard to say. Soldier couldve gone down for other healthpack or wouldve taked completely other route. Ofc I have never been sarcastic in my life, the video was purely for youtube revenue. Second tick, you let go of your mouse, dunno the reason. Couldve dealt with hacks or you were just shift-tabbing to open up browser or something. Third shot, Iunno either. Either it was pinned headshot with aimbot or just a really lucky/skilled time based headshot, which I think it was. If you think yourself, I myself have made those pinned headshots from time to time with spy. Rarely but sometimes.

21k tick were most likely because of the scout, u saw him go around the corner, you went back up and randomly shooted through the corridor to mayby get the scout, who was most likely getting for the health that was there.

Even tho, Im still not 100% was he hacking or not, because hacking softwares get better and better and its gets hard to spot these. But Id say he wasn't hacking and he deserves unban or another chance, dunno which fits here more. Because the arent enough accurate proof against, even tho he has no proof at all, which is almost impossible. So this clearly favours us much more. And there just aren't enough reasons him to hack

So @alperrt , perkele :D:D

Last edited:
Then again the excuse to play at alt stays unknown

" I dont have my mobile phone here right now so i cant access my main account because of steam guard... thats why im playing on the alt currently :/" From a private message that he sent me.

" I dont have my mobile phone here right now so i cant access my main account because of steam guard... thats why im playing on the alt currently :/" From a private message that he sent me.
With the "unknown" I ment that there is a possibility that these are all lies

I have started to fall into thinking that maybe he could be clean, but I have few concerns still..
The "huntsman sniper is a class to spam randomly all the time" to excuse the cornershooting being one of them. I deem myself a very good huntsman and no, with 12 arrows to spare you really cannot spam 24/7 everywhere. Though this differing opinion could be due to me playing on cp_orange with no ammo packs in it.
The second one is the part where you let go of your mouse to do something else with your right hand. Because most hacks are adjusted ingame via the arrow keys.

But all in all I think you could be unbanned for now, would just love to hear the explanation to the 2nd point of mine :)

But all in all I think you could be unbanned for now, would just love to hear the explanation to the 2nd point of mine :)

Im sorry, but i cant remember what i was doing at that moment that prevented me from moving my mouse, but i just strafed to the right side to get to the battlefield because i know the path without looking right at it (its a straight corridor).

I also added you on steam, so if you wanna talk more about it just accept the add. :)

Im sorry, but i cant remember what i was doing at that moment that prevented me from moving my mouse, but i just strafed to the right side to get to the battlefield because i know the path without looking right at it (its a straight corridor).
The corridor being straight has nothing to do with my point but let's let that slide. The question wasn't about you knowing the map or not, it was about what you did with your right hand during that ~5 seconds. And you having an explanation to all the other iffy occasions, as seen above, as if you remembered the session thru all the way. Yet you weren't able to remember what you took your hand off of your mouse for? Sounds fishy to me, but since you had somewhat reasonable explanations for other things, I'll accept the appeal.
Don't think it's worth saying but will say it nevertheless, people are not retarded on the server, and will for sure call for an admin if you start doing questionable stuff again. We'll see what happens.

Unbanned &closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread