Accepted Banned for not dealing damage (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PbGuy

I can understand the ban but I think the punishment is a bit too hasrh
I was banned for a week becasue I did no damage and was only airblasting. When I was told this from the hale I quickly killed myself so didnt waste more time and a mod on the server banned me with no warning
I can take the ban but I think a week is too much

Name: Petter Bjørn
steamid: https://steamcommunity.com/id/steamcommunityid5
Date: 2020-05-29
Admin/mod: Racer911
Reason for ban: No damage, I was going for melee airshots (I play the game diffrent ways after 4000hours but i spammed airblast alot)

Last edited:
Please follow the template.

SteamID

STEAM_0:1:70109151

Do you have any screenshots of chatlogs showing no warning? It’s not the first time this admin has "forgotten" to warn players playing as pyro, so would be really appricitated. I might search the chatlogs myself later this evening for that.

As for the 1 week ban, it’s because they stack. And since this is your 4th ban on panda, it was going to be 1 week.

@Racer911-1 @Matth

I partly remember of what happened back in weaponsdepot with you.
As for going back to what happened I'm certain that i gave warnings for you to not Airblast all the time aswell that you should deal damage. For multiple rounds you wouldn't deal any damage at all. When i was playing hale you just spammed airblast the moment i would get within your range without even pressing m1 or going secondary once. Even spectating you i noticed absolutely no difference in damage output you did.

When talking about the warning part I'm certain that i told you to stop doing that what you've been doing all the time through the mic.
When I was told this from the hale I quickly killed myself so didnt waste more time
I'm not exactly sure about that part if you actually killed yourself.
From what i remember you either just stopped playing so i could kill you or you actually just kept on playing

I might search the chatlogs myself later this evening for that.
I dont think i warned him using text chat and i also dont think that admin commands appear in chat history but thats just fyi.

If there were anyone that can clearly confirm to what happened then that would be appreciated

But for me i think the ban should stay as it is right now. You still have 2 more chances and this one is another tough warning. Please give some effort to read the rules so it wont happen again.

I dont think i warned him using text chat and i also dont think that admin commands appear in chat history but thats just fyi.
Which is the reason why you never only warn in /csay, because then you can’t really defend yourself. Now it will be word against word which favors you, and it’s rather sad.

2 more chances?? whats that supposed to mean??
And I muted you after u played all the sound effect, I thought i could maybe stop it with that
So played with my headset on the desk until the end when I heard the hale complain

I dont have any screenshot, I turned of my computer and watched some netflix after that. But i didnt know i had 4 bans. Thats alot.
But the deathrun delaying is not true, i remember that. I was the last and just going careful through the traps, I cant just rush
That takes away the fun in deathrun after my opinion

Which is the reason why you never only warn in /csay, because then you can’t really defend yourself. Now it will be word against word which favors you, and it’s rather sad.
Ill note that into my brain because i never thought of that so i thank you for that
2 more chances?? whats that supposed to mean??
Well on the 6th punishment it will be permanent. So thats why you get 2 more chances
But the deathrun delaying is not true, i remember that. I was the last and just going careful through the traps, I cant just rush
Thats where you should make a new unban app because currently its about the 4th one we discuss about

@haze was nice enough to provide me with one screenshot evidence that could help somewhat
1591033205166.png

• Informative
Reactions: PNN
So I was warned in chat too, but i didnt see the message and thats my fault. But when I noticed the hale talking to me. And said i was not allowed to airblast like that i stopped and killed myself so i didnt waste more time

It's true that this is his 4th ban but:
1. according to Sourcebans, 2 out of 4 bans were applied in 2014, and none of them is related to VSH as well;
2. the reason you have been banned for is not a very bad rulebreaking, it's kinda light. No need to be very harsh on this one;
3. ok stacking but the longest previous ban was of just 1 day: it'd be harsh to go directly to 1 week without a 3-days ban, imo.

For any of the 3 reasons stated above, your ban surely needs to be reduced. I reduced it to 3 days, but whatever: your ban is now expired . Enjoy!

In general, that's 6th ban=perma for average rulebreakings. Ofc it can be 5th=perma if the bans tend to be something very bad; also it can be 7th=perma if the rulebreaking is very light. This last one would be your case, so I'd say you have at least other 2 chances if you keep on light rulebreakings. But eh, that's just my idea, every admin has his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread