Accepted Banned for nonexistant duplicate account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.J. Blazkowicz

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Terror Billy
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:42964400
Date and Time of the Ban:2022-07-28 01:07:43
Reason about the Ban:[SourceSleuth] Duplicate Account
Admin that Banned you: Console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I don't have a duplicate account, I've never used a duplicate account in my life, and I didn't even see the message until a moment ago, so I wasn't playing when I recieved this ban.

I also should mention I don't have a VPN nor have I used a VPN in my life. this account is my main one, not a duplicate one to get around an existing ban, which I don't even have

and another thing, Doomgay and I are brothers, and I sometimes use his PC when he's out working, since it's much better than my computer. I always make sure to sign out of his account and into mine, but that may have triggered the false positive

Oh I figured out why I was banned. My brother got banned for having an inappropriate name, so when I used his computer, sourcebans thought he was using another account on his computer.

• Informative
Reactions: Cowboy
Here, I know you are telling the truth, I have seen both of you moving and playing independently. I was the one who punished doomgay, and his punishment will end shortly regardless, I will remove your ban. Get him to tell you if he gets banned again so you stick to your pc.
Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread