Declined Banned for no reason (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinnyTheSpy

Screenshot (1263).png

If you're wondering what got you permad it was these two reports for mfk.

You were annoying and reckless when you were on blue + you haven't really spent that much time on the server recently (as you've admitted) to justify removing the teamban.
Couple that with the fact that you got banned for calladmin abuse a little over a month ago suggests you haven't matured enough to have learned from your teamban.
So I don't think this appeal should get accepted, however, it's up to my mentor to make the final decision.

1. Not my fault one of your staff unbanned me.
2. For the 2 days I've been playing again I've played mainly blue And no one has had a problem with me.

1. Not my fault one of your staff unbanned me.
None of the staff unbanned you, because you didn't make an appeal.
You got unbanned because old teambans are a bit wonky and broke so I had to reapply it.
2. For the 2 days I've been playing again I've played mainly blue And no one has had a problem with me.
Your ban from when you played says otherwise.

That was a long time ago. Obviously I've matured a little bit because I've played for 2 days now and no one has had a problem.

Also I was on blue while another admin was on and he knew I was banned. So obviously there was a reason for that.

He didn't know you were meant to be team banned and 1 month is not a long time.

842b31ef05cbcc9ca19f26297dc7ebeb.png

I am sorry for the confusion caused by a faulty plugin but as shown above your previous teamban was never removed and with the reports still being fairly recent I do not think it is a good idea to remove the teamban.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread