Invalid Banned for my own stupid behaviour (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ait, first time making an application like this.
I guess I'll start with an explanation to my bans (as there are 2, confusingly enough (edit; 2 perm bans))
If you look at my ban record:
(no clue if this'll bring you to the correct page as it's my first time making this kind of application (the names that should pop up is; goofed (rize/easy), easymadelevel, batzy)

My 2 last bans are permanent, which of course aren't really anything I should argue against as that is the last "warning" you get when it comes to bans.
The first ban is when I messed up and broke the rules, so it's honestly fair that I got banned, but that's why I'm here now and making this request trying to lift those bans off me (I'll get to more of this later)
The second ban on the other hand is kind of confusing.
As far as I'm concerned it was a bug or something similar; I was jotting around in a different game, probably GD or something and my friend (Was in a vc with him and he were playing on your db server) said he saw someone that was already perma banned, on the server, playing like nothing happened.
So obviously I tried to see if he got unbanned, or anything like that. Didn't find anything that could prove that suspicion.
So I decided to go on myself. To my surprise I managed to join and play without any problems.
To be honest I thought maybe Lighty (the admin that banned me at that time) had perma banned me by accident.
Got banned again later and found out it was some sort of a bug or glitch with the banning system, so many of the people that were banned had to be rebanned (I think, might be wrong and something with my IP got messed up) but either way I ended up with 2 perma bans, which seems both really suspicious and confusing.

Anyhoo, now that I've gotten that away I'd like to try and convince you lot, to hopefully give me another chance, as I really do enjoy playing on your tfdb servers.
As it's been 4 years since then I'd say I've kind of matured and grown past that "era".'
I will admit I have made an alt account, to be able to stay in touch with the community and play with friends I've made on your servers.
While using the alt account I've tried to be the best player I can be, trying to avoid spreading toxicity and not breaking any rules. I've also tried to "put justice" into my actions if I've messed up and broken em, like apologising and/or killing myself if what I did really messed up the flow of the server (like stealing a high speed rocket out of reflex or getting teamates killed by standing too near them).
Obviously I will agree to fully remove myself from your servers if you don't think that I should get another chance, and give out my information about my alt account so that you can ban that as well.
I really don't want to get on your bad side because of my alt account, I just wanted to stay in touch with the people I've met and keep playing my favourite game mode in tf2 and prove that I'm not the same brat I used to be.

If you want to ask me questions and or talk about any of this, I'll be glad to answer anything.
Hopefully you'll consider letting me back in, but if not it's ok.

Cheers, and have a good one

You should use the given template if you want to get unbanned properly:

• Funny
Reactions: vinny
You should use the given template if you want to get unbanned properly:

Ok, thank you very much.
I'll make a new one that follows it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread