Accepted Banned for Lenny spam from 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyecore

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com//index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:90585495&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ❤Pur0❤
Steam ID 32 https://steamcommunity.com/id/RealzPur0/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-06-02 00:33:22
Reason about the Ban: Killed whole team with exploit (Toxic spectate)
Admin that Banned you: Deleted Admin - Speneth
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I think I should be unbanned because its been 4 years since I was banned, I've matured enough to not be a mingy troll. I was 13 years old at the time and im currently 17. I really want to join my friends on Freak Fortress again

Wait the thread says it was Lenny spam but your reason stated here is exploiting, you might wanna edit that if u can

Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
The reason why I put that is because I remember getting banned for 'Lenny Spam' and not being able to join back after weeks. Maybe the admin edited the reason on the website

The reason why I put that is because I remember getting banned for 'Lenny Spam' and not being able to join back after weeks. Maybe the admin edited the reason on the website
I doubt that any admin would ban you for lenny spam cause they usually just gag people doing so. Ban just comes in for massive rulebreaks > exploits / cheats etc

You're permanently banned for exploiting and permanently gagged for lenny spam. Right now let's just focus on the ban.

You most likely use to do the old spectate killing exploit. Since then has been patched.
You also have a lot of bans over your calling admin. Usually either due to an obvious admin present on the server or calling over a particular target that is not breaking rules. Only call if you know they are breaking rules so you are not wasting admin's time.

It's been 4 years. I would of liked you to accept your responsibility instead of blaming it on your age, but I'll give you a chance.
You may be monitored and could receive a permanent ban again without warning if you break gameserver rules again. If this happens you will not be able to appeal your ban for 3 years.

As for your gag. Let's give it 1 month of semi-active gaming on our server before appealing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread