Declined banned for joking around >_< (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayergaming900

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Slayer&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Slayer愤怒
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71617237
Date and Time of the Ban: 04-24-16 06:45
Reason about the Ban: Advertising hacks
Admin that Banned you: Asuna

I was simply just messing around with a couple of friends and talking about how a hacker came on and was using a aimbot, so i started joking about how he might of paid like 20$ for Lmaobox so it wouldn't spam a bind, then after that a map later me and a few friends kept joking around saying, everytime i would get a kill i would say "UnityHacks.com" then asuna came on. i died from around 140 mph rocket and then said Unityhacks.com as a joke, then i got a Permanent ban. yet i played the server ever single day when i got home, and disc-ff isen't working out because their amount of stealing is terrifying, i can't stand it. and the previous ban was because i was new to panda.tf, and didn't know about the rules to much. so thanks for reading this >_<

It wasn't just me. Other admins @Dio Brando and @DeadSworn were there with me and conformed it. Anyways, this has been maybe over a week or 2 and you're just making an appeal about it? There's really no point.

It wasn't just me. Other admins @Dio Brando and @DeadSworn were there with me and conformed it. Anyways, this has been maybe over a week or 2 and you're just making an appeal about it? There's really no point.
i was going to make a appeal a while ago, but it said i didn't have permission to post so i had to wait and forgot about it, if you knew about my brains condition you would understand that i forget things VERY simply, but thanks for replying :D

The fact of the matter is, we perm people who advertise websites that offer third party utilities, such as LMAOBOX and UnityHacks. Therefore, I personally don't see why we should unban you.

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki
Anything that is considered as advertising to cheats, whether it be an url or not is not allowed.

Closing until admins have made a final decision.

Reactions: Tsumiki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread