Declined Banned for "Insulting" admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zone64

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Selector
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:135666054
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-11-26 15:55:36
Reason about the Ban: I was giving admin critique because of listed incident and he took it as an insult
Admin that Banned you:Djusan
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Because first of all, he only cares for himself in terms of enforcing the rules on the server (see video) then i go on to talk to him through admin chat then out of nowhere he bans me for insulting him which i didn't do

• Funny
Reactions: Tolfx
F3798B21935FFE5B1DE7870BA3EE73B8712CD909

unknown.png

Mind explaining these?

• Agree
Reactions: ChipZ and ZeroPC
He did nothing about someone trying to tk me multiple amount of times therefore i ask why he doesnt reply?

If you have concrete proof Djusan only punishes people for his own benefit then I suggest you filling out an admin report with said evidence.
The video you are showing is something Djusan probably should slay over. Not sure if Djusan didn't see it or was busy? Or having problems?

What isn't right though is your freaking out xD I get the frustration but it doesn't mean you gotta be nasty over it. If you do, we just aren't going to take you seriously.

I was indeed not looking this time, my bad, but once I joined the serv you've only been toxic towards me on admin chat, even if I didn't even speak once.

If you have concrete proof Djusan only punishes people for his own benefit then I suggest you filling out an admin report with said evidence.
The video you are showing is something Djusan probably should slay over. Not sure if Djusan didn't see it or was busy? Or having problems?

What isn't right though is your freaking out xD I get the frustration but it doesn't mean you gotta be nasty over it. If you do, we just aren't going to take you seriously.
I don't know how you are taking this as freaking out, i am just trying to avoid this unnecessary 1 month ban. As someone who frequents panda dodgeball you see this literally every other game, and it is very frustrating to say the least but usually not a problem when there is an admin on the server.

Better yet, report it to me, I'm his mentor. Also have to keep in mind admins CANNOT keep an eye on every player on the server, even less so when playing, from certain angles they just straight up can't see if something is wrong.

I'm his mentor.
Lets not even go into how many times you ignore someone trying to tk me, sir. Since you are involved my unban rate has been decreased and i hereby forfeit, goodbye users i will be back in a month.

Lets not even go into how many times you ignore someone trying to tk me, sir.
You never told me, unless you being toxic and trashtalking in admin chat is you trying to tell me that I dunno.

You never told me, unless you being toxic and trashtalking in admin chat is you trying to tell me that I dunno.
Guess you're right since you Are Indeed a Gameserver Admin, I must be mistaken and wrong about all my statements. But I know you know, Lighty, I have perfect photographic memory on tfdb_redcourt of you looking at me (and my teammate with 1k points trying to continuously tk me) but it's all past me, Lighty, I forgive you.

Okei I know this is not my field, but I do kind of agree with Zone.

After looking at the demo he sent, you clearly see the player is hunting the rocket which are aimed for Zone. Hopefully Djusan is familiar with this rule;

No stealing or attempting to steal / intercept rockets.
Only attempt to airblast the rocket after hearing the sentry activation noise, unless you absolutely have to save yourself from dying. This does not include standing still and airblasting when the rocket comes close or moving toward the rocket and then airblasting.

Also the way he reacts is a sign of frustration. Yes, he could of reacted much more calm, but if this happens a lot, people get frustrated. I can't imagine people act more calm than this if it happens a lot. It totally ruins the fun of the gamemode.

I just get an odd feeling that we punish for less if the player speak some bullshit towards an admin and not a "regular" player, which is weird.

Was there any warnings given to Zone btw?

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
After looking at the demo he sent
That's a video.
Hopefully Djusan is familiar with this rule;

No stealing or attempting to steal / intercept rockets.
Only attempt to airblast the rocket after hearing the sentry activation noise, unless you absolutely have to save yourself from dying. This does not include standing still and airblasting when the rocket comes close or moving toward the rocket and then airblasting.
Not sure if Djusan didn't see it or was busy? Or having problems?

Also have to keep in mind admins CANNOT keep an eye on every player on the server, even less so when playing, from certain angles they just straight up can't see if something is wrong.

I just get an odd feeling that we punish for less if the player speak some bullshit towards an admin and not a "regular" player, which is weird.
If it's done in admin chat, it's usually ignored because it requires the admin to BAN the player from the server. For a communication related offense that is rather obscene and is only done if it gets bad enough to warrant one. Usually by provoking the admin, as he did.

Was there any warnings given to Zone btw?
He's a regular that has been playing db for a long time now, plus this. A warning is not required.
copyshot.png

Closed and declined

• Disagree
Reactions: PNN and zone64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread