Accepted Banned for Hacking on US 2fort (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Zeus
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:84864677
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-02-16 03:50:26 (pulled from sourcebans)
Reason about the Ban: Hacking
Admin that Banned you: Loli Police
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Welp here we are again.... I thought we went over this YESTERDAY. Im not hacking AGAIN & at this point im pissed that I cant even play the damn videogame. As for the admin whos done this twice for the love of god AT LEAST LOOK AT MY STEAM ACCOUNT. fr tho this shit is hilarious at this point with the lack of background checks lmao.

Repost I put the other appeal in the wrong place lmao

So I don't have to go around informing everyone:
I've removed the IP ban as @Hera shares the same IP address. She can now join without getting banned.
If it's not too much to ask, please don't use an alt account Zeus or Hera until this matter is accepted. If it's not accepted, please don't use an alt account ever both of you.
I havn't checked out the demo myself so I have nothing to contribute to this at the moment. Other just to inform about the IP situation.

So I don't have to go around informing everyone:
I've removed the IP ban as @Hera shares the same IP address. She can now join without getting banned.
If it's not too much to ask, please don't use an alt account Zeus or Hera until this matter is accepted. If it's not accepted, please don't use an alt account ever both of you.
I havn't checked out the demo myself so I have nothing to contribute to this at the moment. Other just to inform about the IP situation.
Thank you :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
Oh also forgot to mention! @Zeus try not to join on your main account to the server either while your ban is still active as the IP will reattach itself to the ban causing an IP ban again.

Reactions: Zeus
The current demo on sourcebans for "rat" has an instance where rat is seen killing a scout then flicking to a heavy in spawn and staring in that direction while crossing bridge. In another demo for the ban of "salad" has 2 instances which are suspect. The first has salad following a cloaked spy through the floor of spawn and headshotting him when he drops down, right after, he turns right and takes a couple shots at medics in the main area and hits shots on the walls where his crosshair isn't aimed at as well as hit a spot on the wall ,which a medics head was behind, while is cursor is 5 inches away from the spot. With all this said, we are waiting for admins thoughts on the matter before we decide weather or not to accept or reject.

• Informative
Reactions: Jim Bob
Salad ban from my POV:

Rat pov uploading now will post with updates. Pay more attention to where shots go compared to my crosshair its almost like demos aren't reliable for that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Look how oyu can see my shit+tab its almost like you can see my screen as I see it in the video. Imagine that

• Funny
Reactions: Gold
for everyone with concerns about my movement please listen to my keyboard spam and micro adjustments as i move. I left that audio in for a reason

Reactions: Hedgehog
Rat POV:

forgive the discord audio where you can clearly hear me talking to my friends about how I want the spectator to think im cheating once he's watching. I mention even how you simply aim where people should be bc 2fort is a small ass map lol.

Regarding the salad pov I dont even think I need to post that as it was already an accepted appeal but trashing me in every possible way is cool i guess so there it is. If you are gonna reference shit from the salad demo at least have the balls to post it so I can speak to it, two words human decency & yes thats directed straight at you @Loli Police

At this point I'm tired of it too, after talking to the other admins it was close but still rules as not hacking. The ban will be appealed.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread