Accepted Banned for "duplicate accounts" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatulence

Name: Flatulence
Id:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199057346351/
Date: March 21, 2023
Admin: Console
Length: permanent

Why i believe i should be unbanned:
Hi i'm Flatulence I play on Panda 2Fort but I use GeForce Now on a small Chromebook.
Recently I let my friend (jay) log into my TF2 while i was visiting some family on spring break who didn't have wifi, when he logged on i had him move items around on my account and then he said he wanted to try to play a game so I showed him how to go onto Panda 2Fort on my account.
I have not checked or used my steam account for more than wallpaper engine recently but I do believe this ban is unjust.
I believe that since I logged into the GeForce now that the system banned me for "duplicate accounts" but i didn't dupe and the length is permanent i don't know what to do.

STEAM_0:1:548540311

I'm having issues finding your ban on sourcebans, but I see you are struggling to join panda community US2FORT.
It's possible the gforce ip is blocked, but sourcebans isn't banning your account so it's difficult for me to find which IP it is. I'm unsure how often gforce changes it's IP, but if you still have issues joining this week please add me on steam as we'll need to try other methods to get you sorted out.

STEAM_0:1:548540311

I'm having issues finding your ban on sourcebans, but I see you are struggling to join panda community US2FORT.
It's possible the gforce ip is blocked, but sourcebans isn't banning your account so it's difficult for me to find which IP it is. I'm unsure how often gforce changes it's IP, but if you still have issues joining this week please add me on steam as we'll need to try other methods to get you sorted out.
Of course id love to add you to get this fixed as soon as possible.
I unfortunately dont have geforce now priority so it might be a little difficult but other than that i would be more than glad to recieve help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread