Not open for further replies.

The Wolf hat guy

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Aurelius Wolf

[TD][/TD]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35986290
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-08-04 09:34:18
Reason about the Ban: delaying
Admin that Banned you: Ranger Ciri
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: why?. because the ban was unfounded. I was playing on a death run server and I got banned because I was waiting a bit outside of spawn a bit while people tried to do the run. after a bit was only 4 people left. 2 of them was still trying to complete the run while I watched but as soon I started to try and do it did I get banned.

I can't see how I delayed the map since 2 other people were still trying to do it. I could understand if I was the last one alive and did nothing but the game was still going with other people so how can I delay it?
btw the ban I got says it only last 3 hours but 3 hours has passed and is still banned. why???

Last edited by a moderator:
The rule about delaying here on panda doesn't really change just because there's other alive still trying to finish the map and the reason for that is that we cannot trust players will just slay themselves once they're the last ones alive (either that or wait even longer from them to finally attempt the map from the start when everyone else is already dead). Point is you were right outside of spawn for about 4 minutes just moving around, taunting and doing pretty much nothing which is simply against the rules as it is considered delaying. I warned everyone in spawn to start moving but you along with another player continued and got banned for it.

As for the ban not being lifted after the time has gone out is very weird, I'm not sure what has caused that but I'd advice you talk to @Kevin. If he doesn't respond in the next 1-2 hours and the ban is still active just shoot me a pm and I will lift the ban for you!

As for now this appeal will be Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread