Accepted Banned for cheating, reposted cicina post (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

breez

SourceBans Ban URL:
Ban List | Panda Community SourceBans
Ban List | Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
lolopikcz (Breez)
Steam ID 32:
steamcommunity.com

Steam Community :: breez

steamcommunity.com
steamcommunity.com

Steam Community :: mge god

steamcommunity.com
Date and Time of the Ban:
lolopikcz: 2022-01-27 14:07:58
Breez: 2022-01-27 14:13:08
Reason about the Ban:
lolopikcz: [Little Anti-Cheat 1.7.1] Aimlock Detected
Breez: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you:
CONSOLE (automatic system)
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
So basically the person banned here is my friend and he got banned on his alt account and than on his main account (Breez). We were playing on panda MGE 07 and i was giving him my elo (the point rating of every player on the server). He was standing AFK and i was switching classes and giving him points and theres nothing wrong with that. After a while of farming he suddenly got banned from server and than he got banned on his main account. Its an unfair and weird ban, because he wasnt using any type of cheats, he was literally standing on ground and afking. I request an unban, especially on his main account, since hes competent and known tf2 6s player.

Everything what cicina said in his post I agree, he wanted to do it for me, cuz i was away and it was his idea farming that elo ?

Reactions: cicina3
About elo farming; you are allowed no one is in trouble for that.
However I believe you guys usually spam class switch often in order to achieve this? Anything that causes the user to spam respawn view so fast that anti cheat believes it's Aimlock. We're aware of this but I don't believe we've considered removing aimlock from MGE. I'll most likely bring it up unless mge heavily is dependant on aimlock to deter cheaters. Something I'll hopefully remember to look up when I have the time!

So I've undo the bans on both accounts. If you have the time I'd like to know the process of elo farming in detail if possible, but if not no worries!

Thank you also for understanding my request for the owner of the accounts to appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread