Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Aimbot
Banned by Admin Le Captain Pootis
Banned from Panda-Community.com TF2 #18 [Mario Kart|gameME]
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (0) never

Hey,

I was perma banned today, but I don't use an aimbot.
Im flattered really, but I'd still like to play on the server.
I'd like to thank Zeprus for helping me out too.

P.S. Any chance I could see the demos? I didnt think I pulled off anything suspicious looking while I was playing so I dont know why I would be considered to be hacking.

Thanks.

if there is no valid demo from @Le Captain Pootis you will be unbanned shortly since your history at all seems to be legit.

Here is the first demo.
http://www.upload.ee/files/5264972/fritz.dem.html

At first, it doesn't seem as much, until he shoots the first scout. And then another scout, spot on. He aims somewhere completely different, and in a matter of milliseconds, changes his aim towards the scout, hitting him. And then repeats it.
And I know, there is places where he does not hit etc, but when he does, it looks like aimbot to me.

http://www.upload.ee/files/5264973/fritz2.dem.html

Second demo, shows where I try to go against him, and it's simply impossible. I get headshot all the time and I have absolutely no chance at all, which makes me believe that this is indeed aimbot.

In my defence, I have 3.5k hours in tf2 with an excessive amount of time spent with the Ambassador and Direct hit. I have like 23k kills with my amby and around 13k on my direct hit. You get used to the movements of different classes, thats why im a twitchy player.

In that case, I see you also have a VAC ban on your account, evn though I can't see if it's from TF2, and it's from a long time ago. But that just tells me that you have been trying the system before, and it wouldn't be impossible for you to hack again.

And oh, I forgot to add that even before I started recording, I saw multiple suspicious acts of hacking, and after seeing that, I decided to start recording.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Fiescha
I see no sign of hacking in the first demo.

In that case, I see you also have a VAC ban on your account, evn though I can't see if it's from TF2, and it's from a long time ago. But that just tells me that you have been trying the system before, and it wouldn't be impossible for you to hack again.

And oh, I forgot to add that even before I started recording, I saw multiple suspicious acts of hacking, and after seeing that, I decided to start recording.

The VAC was 1630 days ago. You're just grasping at straws, lol.
Not everyone who has had a VAC ban will keep cheating in other games. There's no 'trying the system' here.

• Agree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
I have basically said everything there is to say. If you think he is not aimbotting, it's up to you, and unban him, but I still stick to my opinion.

There's multiple players in the top 10 on that server that have vac bans also. And I think after having played long enough on that server to get to something like 50,000 points I would have been caught out much sooner if I was hacking.

For what my word is worth, I see nothing wrong with the first demo, it just seems to me he has a lot of practice with the direct hit.

Also, he acknowledges the presence of admin(s) on the server during the footage by reacting to a gag in chat. This kind of argument did not help me during my ban, but thought I'd leave it here anyway for whoever cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread