Accepted Banned for accidentally hitting a bind (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

idiothoved

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:48876957&advType=steamid

Name of your Banned Steam Account : <3

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:48876957

Date and Time of the Ban : 11-21-16 20:57

Reason about the Ban : Advertsing hacks (accidental)

Admin that Banned you : Madact

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute : At that time i had a bind bound to the button b. I hit that because i wanted to voice chat and BOOM, Banned. Also at first i was like huh.. But now that i have friends who are playing alot more i want to get unbanned :) its really messing up my bonds :3

You simply shouldn't have hacking avertising binds.....

You see where your little joke got you. You kindof remind me of those pranksters with their " it was just a prank bro"

Anyhow. @Madact her call

I would highly recommend removing the bind, considering we have zero tolerance when it comes to hacks.

If this appeal is accepted and you are caught advertising hacks again, whether it be an accident or not, the chances of another appeal being accepted is rather slim. So please, take into consideration of removing the bind.

I'll remove it but you will be heavily monitored. If you end up advertising hacks again then you will received the ban once again no warnings and cannot appeal for it.
Also if you break any other rules you will receive punishments according to said rule broken without warning as I will be checking your logs.

Removed ban, accepted and close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread