Accepted Banned for 1 day for unknown reason (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queazy

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Queazy&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Queazy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79557243
Date and Time of the Ban: 01-30-18 20:21
Reason about the Ban: Uknown
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
So.. The only reason I think I'm banned is because of my IP. Me and my brother use same IP (Wi-Fi) . He was banned today for 12 hrs for false calling admin on someone, but I haven't done anything wrong? My brother's name is Yeti on steam. Everytime he gets banned I will get banned too? We were playing together but I got myself banned only a few hours after he got banned.

This can be fixed, but I don't have the powers to do nor my decission to take. You just have to wait for an full admin to answer.

But I can still give you the reason for the ban. You and your brother share the same IP, therefore when he get banned and you join aswell, the console sees the same IP and will ban the same IP for duplicate account, which also was the banreason on SourceBans.

• Friendly
Reactions: Queazy
So everytime I get banned because of my brother I need to appeal or just wait it out? Can the ban time increase? And thanks for response

Well each ban/gag/mute will increase and one day, hopefully not, be a perm. Gags and mutes will console not do anything with, only ban.

In theory, yes every time you or your brother get banned, the other person must appeal. It is hard for us admins knowing whos brother's or not, but also people uses this "its my brother not me" excuse to get unbanned just so they can keep on playing without us knowing. Since im just a trial admin, this is not my decission to take.

If the full admins belive in your "it's my brother not me" reason, you should always appeal on these bans. If you dont, you will have bans stacking up and one day be a permban with reason "duplicate account" on sourcebans, which is not good at all. Avoiding punishments are not an easy appeal.

I hope this helped you.

I have seen both of them playing at the same time so they are brothers.

Lifted it since you both been online at the same time indeed, my advice? hit your brother in the head and tell him to behave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread