Banned by Zeprus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomeno

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Tomeno&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Tomeno
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62657485
Date and Time of the Ban: 01.24.2016
Reason about the Ban: Trashtalking|Disrespect
Admin that Banned you: Zeprus

Logs:

np5k.png

dhf2.png

mps1.png

vats.png

As you can see from the above logs, all I've done was call Zeprus a zebra twice and then imply that he's a bad player as a joke. When I got kicked, I said that Zeprus is mad in the shoutbox. After I rejoined the server to see that Zeprus is no longer on the server, he rejoined and applied a 30 minute ban. It's interesting that when people call the entire other team noobs ten times it's not an insult, but this is apparently high caliber trashtalking and disrespect. I do not think that this is grounds for a ban based on the amount of insults that are ignored by admins on a regular basis.

a) Offensive language
You may not use any offensive language, which includes insults; excessive raging; disrespecting admins or other players or provoking them; or any kind of discrimination. Racism is strictly forbidden.

sY21elF.png

Altering the name to call someone an animal followed by a warning.
e9KGINX.png

Calling me the worst player after a previous warning, followed by a kick as final warning.

GxAh9b6.png

Going to the shoutbox trashtalking after two previous warnings.

As a communication block won't do anything about the shoutbox I decided to temporarly ban you in order to make sure that you learn from your mistakes.

I think this punishment is reasonable, especially with that shoutbox comment on top of it.
That was really unnecessarily...

Hope you will learn from your mistake Tomeno, I think we can close this thread soon-ish if nobody wants to add anoything on top of this.

• Agree
Reactions: Jayy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread