Banned by mistake (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleksbg4

Hi i got banned permamently just when i enter the server,then i checked why and this are the results:

PlayerAleksbg4
Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:72004395
Steam Community76561198104274519
Invoked on04-30-14 22:56
BanlengthPermanent
Expires onNot applicable.
ReasonSMAC 0.8.5.1: Eye Test Violation
Banned by AdminCONSOLE
Banned fromPanda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
Total BansNo previous bans
Blocked (4)Aleksbg4, Aleksbg4, Aleksbg4, Aleksbg4

So i protested the ban and i got an answer on my email

Your protest on panda-community has been answered :

_______

Hello.

It seems like you tried to come in our servers with a wallhack.
Wallhack is sanctionned by a permanent ban, a protest is basically hopeless.

~Electrod.

_______

For more information or for any other protest, please check our forum : https://www.panda-community.com/forums/you-are-banned.16/

So i came here to say that i never used hacks on tf2 because i don't want and don't know how to and i swear i don't know what is Wallhack and if i used it.Please unban me or tell me the reason why i can't be unbanned.Bye and Thanks for your support

Like electrod said, a protest is basically hopeless. Your hack got autodetected when joining the game so its kinda Obvious you used a hack...

I never used hack i swear,if i use hack why i can join all other servers if it autodetects hacks

I don't see why it would be obvious not to unban hackers. This isn't Skial. If someone admits they hacked I'd give them a second chance any day; if he'd do it again we'd find out soon enough.

Reactions: Aleksbg4
Thanks but i never used hacks so there is a mistake but they dont trust me...

i agree on giving a second chance, when he would admit using a hack and is sorry for using it. But he says he never used hacks...
Or there was indeed a mistake but i think that would be really strange but who knows.

Thanks but i never used hacks so there is a mistake but they dont trust me...

Obviously, if we had to unban any cheater because they swear they have never used hacks, we would be full of hackers.
We are not fooled.

SMAC DOES ban people for things they haven't done sometimes. I've been suspected of spinhacks in dodgeball, so has Ben.

SMAC DOES ban people for things they haven't done sometimes. I've been suspected of spinhacks in dodgeball, so has Ben.

Yes, I didn't say otherwise.
I just told him why I personally don't trust him.

By the way, as Evo told, we can give him a second chance if he's admitting he tried to cheat and that he's sorry...etc.

How can i make You trust me?I have much friends You can ask to see that i never use hacks on any game because i know they can catch me easly and ban me,and this SMAC is automatic ban if they see someone hack?Or when someone join a game with hack on he gets ban?I got banned just when i joined and when i saw banlist i noticed something suspicious : we all got banned for same reason by the console and the time when we log in the same server (jailbreak) was near

04-30-14 23:09
jonatan_sandane | SMAC 0.8.5.1: Eye Test Violation | Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
04-30-14 23:08
TheGamingGamerZ | SMAC 0.8.5.1: Eye Test Violation | Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
04-30-14 22:56
Aleksbg4 | SMAC 0.8.5.1: Eye Test Violation | Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
04-30-14 22:51
덉MaⓈtⒺrⒷlaⒸ덉| SMAC 0.8.5.1: Eye Test Violation | Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

For me it looks suspicious and if u dont trust me again go check banlist: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist

Thank You guys for your answers, Bye

did you got some scripts running or something?
cause that might caused that if yes

Hi,i don't know but i think yes because i got banned without using any hack so yes

Scripts don't just run automatically, what Kevin means is custom scripts. Did you download anything TF2 related or try to run anything out of the ordinary?

I've recently heard about a SweetFX post on GameBanana which may cause some players to get VAC banned / detected / whatever due to it beeing a dll or something. So do you use SweetFX?

Yes i do,i use Femme pyro skin,it makes pyro female,if this cause the problem i can remove it easly so?

If that may have been the problem and you remove it I have no problem unbanning you.

Anyone object?

Ok i think this is the problem so unban me if You want and i will try join the server.Thans for Your support

Custom models don't cause bans.
I fear it's something with Jailbreak that has to do with those SMAC bans, as the amount of the banned people for eye test violation on Jailbreak is too much IMO.

If you have deleted the script Didixo mentioned, try joining the server again. If it happens again there must either be some other script running, or it's as Ron said and SMAC is going whacko in JB.

So i removed the pyro skin and i joined the server without any problems,thank You guys for all your help and tips.Now i can enjoy the server again.Thanks,bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread