Accepted Banned because of my little brother (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduardo

Name of banned account: Eduardo
SteadID 32: STEAM_0:0:611392328
Date and time of ban: 2022-05-27 04:58:02
Reason of ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Banned by: CONSOLE
Why should we receive an unban: I did not recall myself creating multiple accounts as the only account that im using is Eduardo with the other one being my little brother's account (Attractive button) with a different email. As of now i've discovered that my little brother was using aimbot which is the reason why he got banned, we used the same wifi adapter that our house has. We have talked about this and my little brother promises that he'll never use cheats again, if he does then i'll give him a punishment of my choice. I'm very sorry for what has happened and hopefully we can get to play on our favorite servers again.

Name of little brother's banned account: Attractive button #SaveTF2
SteamID 32: STEAM_0:1:670633338
Date and time of ban: 2022-05-27 04:53:22
Reason of ban: [Little Anti-Cheat 1.7.1] Aimbot Detected
Banned by: CONSOLE
Reason why should we receive an unban: (Stated above)

Sorry But i Have Evidence that his using cheats.
Rules.png
I have the demo recordings. I was supposed report your brother.

I understand if this is irreversible but i'd still like to try and help him from his mistakes

Hello @Eduardo, I'll be handling your appeal.
Since you claim that your brother is cheating and you took the crossfire. I will have to schedule a meeting with you and your brother. We will be contacting via Discord. Add me at TRGGB2#6733 when we both have the time.

@G4laxyZ If you have the demo. Mind sending it in this thread. I know that his brother admit to the claims of cheating but I still want the demo just in case.

Reactions: G4laxyZ
I've asked my mom about this and she said that we aren't allowed to show our faces and talk to strangers but we are still allowed to chat in discord

So I have a chance to talk to them both. Apparently the brother is shy so he didn't speak much. The appealer also use similar computers (Mainly due to me seeing both of their bans having the same IP.) and I have asked Eduardo to remove the cheating software if he still has it.

I'll remove your ban (This also includes the IP from your ban) but not your brothers ban. Your brother should not be attempting to connect to our servers. If our team catches your brother connecting to our server, we will have to place back the ban. I will also be monitoring you from now on.

If any admins want the conversation footage, please ask me in private.

Appeal is declared Accepted. Thank you for your time to appeal.
Onward!

Edit : Appealer made me aware that he is still banned. I remove his brother ban but if his brother attempts to connect to panda, place back both of their bans.

• Winner
Reactions: _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread