Accepted Banned because Doomgay and I share internet (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.J. Blazkowicz

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Terror Billy
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:42964400
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-07-28 03:12:25
Reason about the Ban:Doomgay got banned for having an innapropriate name and sourcebans thought I was an alt account
Admin that Banned you: Console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: My previous unban was accepted, but this is an appeal for Doom, since I don't have access to his account. He named himself Nate Higgers, an obvious offensive name, and he was warned to change it but he was occupied at the time with a phone call and did not see the warning. Because we live together, we share internet and consequently an IP address. a ban on one account is essentially a ban on both. I'm not sure if one of us would be allowed to use a vpn, or if we just gotta be careful with getting banned. Also, that time is not correct. I live in CST so the time and date should be 7/27/2022 and at 10:12 PM

@Madact this seems like a job for you. ( the time is based out wherever the server is hosted ), I’m pretty sure the accounts can be unlinked, but idk

Is there no way we can just remove the bans on both accounts? Doom and I will work to make sure this doesn't occur in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread