Banned, again. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:79650697&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: General P. Weasel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79650697
Date and Time of the Ban: 02-06-2015 at 16:06
Reason about the Ban: "Insultive"
Admin that Banned you: Madact

I love to play on this server, but getting muted with out a warning, going on the blue team after death to see what is going on, then getting blue banned for 60 minutes, and then saying "You failed as an admin for the 3th time now" (Wich isn't an insult, I was making clear that she muted me with out a warning, blue banning me and banning me for a 1th time a while back.) I love this server like I said, but I've been banned a lot without a real reason.

I have been banned by Madact twice now. The 1th time because of a spelling mistake and the second time for making something clear. The other 2 bans I had where atleast for a good reason even tho they where mistakes or confused situations.

If I have been disrespectful, just tell me and warn me, if I do it a second time, kick me or ban me for about 1 hour, and if I keep going ban me fully, which I could find peace with as a player.

Thank you for reading this post and I'll probably get some negative feedback, which I will consider and read ofcource.

You overtalked the warden constantly, you received a warning and continued. Then when muted you moved to the blue team, I said to you to move back because you where muted and you didn't. I guard banned you. You then explained you just wanted to see what was going on, when really you where trying to get my attention over your mute. To stop you from complaining I was trying to unban you from guard team over your excuse which I choose to believe. You then said I abused my powers and that I'm a fail admin. I had enough so I issued the ban, it wasn't your first time you did this.

I love getting reported over enforcing the rules. Plus you agree to the rules once you join the server, so really me giving warnings before your punishment is a second chance.

Chatlogs will explain to anyone who is curious, it's all there. My @ commands though are not displayed which is a shame, so my warnings are not displayed within chatlogs.

"You failed as an admin for the 3th time now" (Wich isn't an insult, I was making clear that she muted me with out a warning, blue banning me and banning me for a 1th time a while back.)
it is insultive, and thanks for learning us to do our job (i am being sarcastic)

I have been banned by Madact twice now. The 1th time because of a spelling mistake and the second time for making something clear. The other 2 bans I had where atleast for a good reason even tho they where mistakes or confused situations.
you are the most misunderstood man in the community, i really think it was not misunderstanding.

I'll probably get some negative feedback
probably

• Dislike
Reactions: MercyOnly
You overtalked the warden constantly, you received a warning and continued. Then when muted you moved to the blue team, I said to you to move back because you where muted and you didn't. I guard banned you. You then explained you just wanted to see what was going on, when really you where trying to get my attention over your mute. To stop you from complaining I was trying to unban you from guard team over your excuse which I choose to believe. You then said I abused my powers and that I'm a fail admin. I had enough so I issued the ban, it wasn't your first time you did this.

I love getting reported over enforcing the rules. Plus you agree to the rules once you join the server, so really me giving warnings before your punishment is a second chance.

Chatlogs will explain to anyone who is curious, it's all there. My @ commands though are not displayed which is a shame, so my warnings are not displayed.

You have never gave any warning, I only heard a sigh and I was muted, then I tried to explain why I went on the blue team, and got blue banned. I said you abused your powers because I did not hear a warning, if you indeed gave one then I suppose I should be sorry, but I have not heard any warning.

If I'm right the rules for jailbreak should be displayed at the beginning of the server that you have to accept in order to continue. I heard about this from matters or da random. So really if I didn't give out a warning there is no need for me to, because you all ready agreed to the rules when you join the server.
I clearly remember warning. Everyone else stopped except you. I don't know why you should be that exception.

If it is insulting then my borders of something being insulting are wider then yours I suppose?

And I didn't come here to nag, I just hope to get my ban lifted.

I agreed to the rules, but do not see them everyday. But if I can get a signal when I am overtaking that would be nice since I might have lag or other issues? And I am not asking for me only, just in general for every player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread