Declined BANNED AGAIN!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceDemo

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:160848257&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: True Demoknight
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:160848257
Date and Time of the Ban: 10-5-17 20:06
Reason about the Ban:[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I waited because no one could do anything. So today was when my ban ends. Gets on Panda, GETS BANNED AGAIN!!
FIX YOUR DAMM CONSOLE! I lost patience now. I am not waiting 1 month and 3 weeks just to get my ass banned again. You better do something about this bullshit!

I lost patience ok, I'm not happy with Panda, they're too incompetent. If I waited 2 weeks just to get banned again really can pisses me off. And as a matter of fact, I was going to apply for admin after my last LEGIT ban, but I can't do that when I keep getting banned, and I know you lack admins. I don't even know why I play on Panda Servers anymore, I try to play the nice guy, but i get shit thrown at me. It seems I keep forgetting that how disgusting Panda is, especially their lack of justification. Now ask yourself this, why the hell you I dupe when I have only 4 bans, is Rank 5 on the server? And recalling back to my first template, how can they be dupes if they can all play on the same server at once?

I try to play the nice guy

"I know what I'm doing shitheads"... right ^

Very... also i doubt we need admins who behave like you, if you don't even like playing here, why care appealing?

I lost patience ok, I'm not happy with Panda, they're too incompetent. If I waited 2 weeks just to get banned again really can pisses me off. And as a matter of fact, I was going to apply for admin after my last LEGIT ban, but I can't do that when I keep getting banned, and I know you lack admins. I don't even know why I play on Panda Servers anymore, I try to play the nice guy, but i get shit thrown at me. It seems I keep forgetting that how disgusting Panda is, especially their lack of justification. Now ask yourself this, why the hell you I dupe when I have only 4 bans, is Rank 5 on the server? And recalling back to my first template, how can they be dupes if they can all play on the same server at once?

You seems like a nice guy.
If you try to be a nice guy would you like to wait 1 months are 3 weeks ?
Don't worry i got your back with those wise words you use over here.

I'm not happy with Panda
was going to apply for admin after my last LEGIT ban
I try to play the nice guy, but i get shit thrown at me.
It seems I keep forgetting that how disgusting Panda is.

Don't worry i will not insult/roast you for this because im the nice guy here :^).

You know what. Fuck this! Fuck Panda! Like I said, THE COMMUNITY IS REVOLTING!! When I even TRY to act nice (in-game) I'll just go to fucking DISC for now on! Good Day and Kiss my Ass!

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:160848257&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: True Demoknight
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:160848257
Date and Time of the Ban: 10-5-17 20:06
Reason about the Ban:[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I waited because no one could do anything. So today was when my ban ends. Gets on Panda, GETS BANNED AGAIN!!
FIX YOUR DAMM CONSOLE! I lost patience now. I am not waiting 1 month and 3 weeks just to get my ass banned again. You better do something about this bullshit!

b2ea.png

gdw4.png

pr7d.png

have a nice day sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread