Accepted Banned after a few good snipes in 2Fort server. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket Medic

Hey, I was genuinely surprised to see myself get banned but I'll take it as a compliment lmao, I saved my last 5 minutes of gameplay with Shadowplay as I got banned, but it's big in size (725 MB), so I trimmed the last bit to hopefully clear any doubts, let me know if it's possible to upload the whole thing.

I was getting dumpstered by the enemy snipers that's why I was happy about my last kills.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77216274

Apparently banned for hacking.

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 2022.09.26 - 17.51.46.24.DVR_Trim.mp4
    48.1 MB
The demo of your ban is being currently looked into by full admins from the EU 2Fort server. There were quite a couple accusations towards you for hacking and upon joining I recorded around 7 minutes of your gameplay checking for hacks, with you going from getting dominated by most of the other team's snipers and missing most shots, with the rest being bodyshots; to suddenly hitting every single shot square in the head I think you can figure out why I suddenly became suspicious of your sudden change in gameplay.

I will also leave my demo for the rest to look into it as it could have just been a case of the server lagging on my side or losing frames.

If the full admins from this server deem it not to be hacking, the appeal will be accepted and you will be unbanned. If they deem it to be some sort of aimbot, the appeal will be declined and your ban will be changed to a permanent one with no possibility of more appeals coming in.

In the case this appeal is accepted, I extend my apologies for the inconvenience in advance and hope we will be able to move on. Until then.

Attachments

• hacks.dem
    7.6 MB · Views: 74
Reactions: Kurby
maybe looked a bit weird but all in all just seems to have made some lucky shots after getting his ass handed to him by 4 enemy snipers
sry for the inconvience
Accepted 🍺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread