baned for stealing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.lemon☃❄☃

Name of your Banned Steam Account:Mr.lemon☃❄☃
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:95332701
Date and Time of the Ban:
08-03-15 20:30 I got ban,and this ban is permanent

Reason about the Ban:Stealing(sorry because I stealed rockets but some wanted to go in me and died some times because players stay behind me . I got 3 bans but this is permanent some months ago I got 3 bans for 1 week,3days,and,1 week and 3days)
Admin that Banned you:nArcotiC

So wait, let me get this straight:
You had 3 previous bans, all for stealing, and the 4th one for Stealing was a permanent one ?

Well, I see your ban is edited, by @Stabbin . But still , your ban's lenghts are just ridiculous , maybe source ban doesnt show me all, but still can someone, at least @Stabbin explain this to me.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 person
A mistake has been done there, clearly. I've edited your ban to 2 weeks (https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:95332701&Submit), as even if you don't deserve this perm. ban just because your last ban was from 5 months ago, you still broke rules, and apparently it's not your first time.

I'm not supposed to handle this kind of situation due to the current event, but I believe that I'm forced to with this appeal , as it would not be fair at all if I just ignore it.

Closing.

Reactions: DeadSworn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread