Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky_bobby12

Name poutine
Steam ID 32 (STEAM_0:1:110393863
Date march 14
Reason about the Ban: alt acc
Admin that Banned you: the console
i didnt do anything wrong and im sorry for not doin the template the first time but as i was saying i didnt do anything didnt hack this acc i play on is mine i dont let anyone play on it i really enjoy your servers i cant really type out all i want to say on here i cant really spell but if i could get a mod or something to get into a call with that would be awesome

Please do not spam the forums otherwise it can result in a forum ban. Bumping this thread won't make it go faster either.

Do you have any alternate accounts?
Does anybody in your household, such as a brother, father etc have a steam account? If so, list them and ask them if they have any alternate accounts.
Do you play TF2 outside of your household, such as at school or another household?

no the poutine acc is my only acc maybe one of my grandmas foster kids steam acc i heard he start playing yesterday to last night and i only really play steam/tf2 on the house pc and sorry about spamming

So this grandma foster kid, do you have a link to their steam account? If you have a house pc, did the foster kid play on the house pc?

i think he made some dumb acc called memesos or something weird we all take turns on it we have limited time on the pc

I've added you on steam to discuss the rest as it is sensitive information.

This appeal is on hold until this matter is sorted.

So the story I've been given is that the foster kid 'memes' was given cheats by a friend that she then used for the first time ever playing TF2 on brand new account.

However from what I've gathered there are inconsistencies within the story that make me come to the conclusion that whoever was in that call was covering for you and that you are meme_sos.

But I'm willing to hear out your explanations from what I'm about to share here. Perhaps I'm judging this situation wrong

1. In one of your spam ban appeals, you mention :
    1710515909681.png
    'meme_sos its my old discord but i can still get into it'. Before this appeal you had all ready added kevin(owner of panda community) on a discord account that you also added me on to get into the call which was under the alias 'pickles.010', so you cannot be referring to that account but a discord account under the alias 'meme_sos'.
  2. Mentioned by 'memes' is that she claims she 1. first time playing TF2 and 2. played sniper for a bit till she got banned nothing else. She failed to mention a session she played before on US jailbreak, which as soon as she goes on the server she uses the command '!nominate' and 5 minutes later knows what mass freekilling is by saying 'imagine mass freekilling'. Pushes then for the minecraft map to be voted, but map changes to spacejail. Couple of rtv pushes later then leaves. About 1 hour later is then joined to 2fort as sniper.
  3. Ricky / pickles refers to meme's as a male 5 times until I mention I need to get into a call, which then the gender of meme's pronouns is switched to being female. The voice I heard sounds female.

The first one is the main one that needs explaining. The second one is calling out the lie given to me and the third can be an honest mistake but is strange how you can mix up the gender like that.

Well I know as soon as I posted and sent a message to your discord you saw it. Now you've changed your name to meme_sos so I'm guessing that's your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread