Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL - Here
Name of your Banned Steam Account - Steedo
Steam ID - (STEAM_0:1:231160424):
Date and Time of the Ban - December 27, 2020
Reason about the Ban - Mass Freekill
Admin that Banned you - "Semicolon Backslash"

Why should you receive a unban for the ban?

I will be wholeheartedly honest, and say, yes I did break the rules. Although I do not agree that I should be permanently banned from your servers. I think the best option, in this case, would be to reduce my punishment. From what I gathered playing on these servers, I really do enjoy playing with the community. I have made mistakes, at the expense of other players' enjoyment. Maturing, I now condemn my actions and feel they were unwanted, and redundant to the community. Although my punishment history might say otherwise, I genuinely believe I can come back to this community with a newfound respect for fellow players. I hope that you will take this into consideration, and reduce my punishment.

Thanks, Steedo

You've received 3 bans for MFK which is 2 more than most people will ever get. However I'll strike you a deal, I'll be willing to reduce the punishment to a permanent teamban since one of the reasons you got 3 bans for mfk is simply because you were never teambanned.

Add me on steam or discord (Semicolon Backslash#7862) before the end of the week so we can sort out a time for you to join the server so I can apply the teamban otherwise I will decline this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread