Ban (1 Viewer)

You what?

Usually SteamID and steam name helps, what server, etc etc... also this > http://bans.panda-community.com/ you can post ban protest if your ban was unjustified.

yeah i stand 5 maybe 10 sec. behind a wall to open my dog the door not more...... >.

Your SteamID is: _____________________?

All that we understand is that you got banned. Your wall thingy doesn't tell us much.

It would help a lot if you would explain what you did because for me it sounds you were standing behind a wall and got banned for that but it doesn't make any sense for me. Just tell us what you did, ok?

blackmonday770 and my ingame name is [S.F.O]PAYTIME
i tried to protest a ban but he always say the my id is wrong....

Reason is something with lmaobox which is actually an illegal hack what allways results in a ban.

i try to explain it but my english is not the best
i play on this panda server since some days so i joind this night again
i played some minutes till my dog want to come in my room
so i run to a wall and stand there to be save maybe 5-10 sek not more....

the first reason was Hide behind a wall and afk something like this.....
and i dont know what lmobox is ....... >.

Yeah, i see what happened. You are unbanned.

lmaobox happened... it's not your mistake, it's mine... one of lmaobox features/hacks is name stealing, so when i was banning real hacker, he stole your name, that works in speed name changing, when i was typing name, his lmaobox changed name, and sourcebans picked your, not his name. Thats how you got banned. Anyway, real hacker is also banned. Next time i'll be more careful, and i'll advise our admins about this new super awesome way of cheating, so they can be prepared when this happen.

Note taken.

Seen that name changing thing on a server with an aimbotter that got his name auto changed all 5 seconds.

Is there a command (like @aim) that is used on th person you are currently spectating? Like !ban @spectate.

First thing you'll notice will be in chat, usually spams this; LMAOBOX HACK 1.3 - IT'S FREE AND AWESOME!.
Other than that, it will be aimbot, wallhack, probably speedhack...
So name stealing is thing where we must be careful not to ban someone else.
Shinly for instance got banned, but not our Shinly, it was one of stolen names.
What you can do is;
1. Wait for smac to ban him
2. Ban via web (sourcebans) SteamID (status in console...)

Edit:
Just found out that SMAC is pretty fast in detecting lmaobox cheats (i don't like calling them hacks/hackers, because real hackers deserve some respect, this is just pricks with software from some website, my 6 year old sister could do it, and i don't even have a sister, case closed).

okay :) but i dont notice that he stole my name
i will look at things like this now :)
thank you so mutch for your help :)

And yeah, there is a way to @aim at someone, this can be tricky... there is also way of silent spectate, which also works with @aim, so when you spectating someone, command could go; !ban @aim 0...
But that should be; written, tested, tested, tested, and then we could roll it out on server..

!ban @aim allready exitsts

The thing with auto smac ban is, it might not realize it/realize it very late. (Edit: just seen edit, not the case)

The status command is also tricky because it also uses the stolen name then to show id=2 IDs with the same name.

All that would be fixed (as I said up) with a command that works against the person you are currently spectating. I think that would be the best and easyest thing.

Edit2: Or is this done with @aim? I understood it like that it toggles the person you are currently aiming with your crosshair.

Exactly, currently spectated player is treated as "aim" target, so no room for mistakes there...

Users who are viewing this thread