Ban vsh. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake+OP+rejected+an+opportunity+to+suck+dick+_bb7454d10ca1c4ed5a05e3efb85e6e5e.jpg

Eeh, I was wondering why I perma banned you, but looking at your chatlog I can fully understand again.

You were swearing excessively and insulting a lot, so at some point I kicked you. You rejoined and immediately said "HAHAHA KICK NIGGA" "My god nab". In your previous thread you apologised so I suppose that suffices, but mind that you need to stop insulting, and I never want to see this again. We can check your chatlogs so I can keep an eye on you, do not let me see this again or it will be a permanent silence.

On Kevin's request, you will still be under a week of silence. Seems fair to me. You are unbanned now, sit out your silence and then everything will be fine, provided this does not happen again.

On Kevin's request, you will still be under a week of silence. Seems fair to me. You are unbanned now, sit out your silence and then everything will be fine, provided this does not happen again.
Evo, please don't double-post. Thanks.

Evo, please don't double-post. Thanks.
the good thing about adding a new reply is that there will be a "new reply" status for OP, whereas editing your post does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread