Accepted Ban Request of PlaystationJayson34 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PistolPoppinSince02

Donator
Current Steam name.
PlaystationJayson34

SteamID (Unique ID on HlStatsx).

Which server the rule was broken on.
US Jailbreak

Any useful links such as their HLStats profile / SourceBans search
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:243543073&Submit=Search
There are Three separate Comm bans, the most recent of which being November Third of this year.

The rule or rules they broke.
-Intentional Freehit
-Freekilling

The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above.
Videos shown below. Video one is him freehitting and also killing a red in climb. Video two is him freekilling Felix, who was listening to orders, and also an unconfirmed (but highly likely) freekill of Ibonarious Eshaktar of Turkiye.

The evidence provided is just the surface of why this player is just annoying. He has multiple comm bans and has mic spammed while I was not recording before. He will consistently press buttons without warden's permission, much of the time on purpose and with malicious intent. An example would be when I requested starpit as an lr, and he purposely started and ended the minigame before cells opened, knowing it was a one time game. Ask some of the reds/blus from their time with this player and they will tell you similar stories.
I don't tend to record while playing because at the end of the day Jailbreak is just a game, and I don't care too much about some people being annoying. This player, however, knows exactly what they are doing and has done so consistently enough that I chose to record him.

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 2022.12.07 - 17.37.17.01.mp4
    59.9 MB
  • Untitled video - Made with Clipchamp.mp4
    11.3 MB
Accepted, thank you for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread