Ban request for Sir Digby Chicken Caesar [Dogeball] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBenedevil

Banned
Dear admin/owner,

I'd like to request a ban for Sir Digby Chicken Ceaser for various reasons:

1. He stands behind players and tries to steal their rockets and somethimes even blocks them.
2. He doesn't listen to us, when we ask him to stop. He just comes up with excuses. Here are some examples:

guys u just hate gettign killed
u need to learn to defend
when bl;ockinh?
accidental blockage...
go on complain more
play teh game bitches
i never blocked on purpose apart from once
stealing is the whole point, if you cant see that you is a fool

Just check his chat in gameMe.
http://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/362429

Noodl, Stabbin and EvoWarrior told him multiple times NOT to block, to steal or being a douche.
He got slain multiple times and even kicked a few times and received a lot of warnings , but he still comes on the server and steals and trolls all the players.

You can also ask various players about him and they will agree with everything said above.

His steam ID is:
STEAM_0:0:81204455

If more proof is needed, just ask me for more down below.

Thank you for reading.

Benedevil

Last edited:
+1
Just used an excuse for killing me with a steal. "getting bored"
Some people just never learn.

Last time when me and Stabbin were there he stopped after a slay or two. I watched him a few times ater that but he never stole - at least apart from one time where I could see that it really was to save himself. Did he still continue after that time?

Last time when me and Stabbin were there he stopped after a slay or two. I watched him a few times ater that but he never stole - at least apart from one time where I could see that it really was to save himself. Did he still continue after that time?

I kicked him earlier since two slays didn't seem to get the message brought to him @,@ Not did he rely to anything I said in the chat.

>Round starts
>Runs behind enemies and never stops moving around them.

I'd +1
Lel@super formal posts.

Please just ban, he wont listen. This occures nearly every day and everyone is anoyed.
Trust me I wouldn't have opened this if it wasnt an extreme case of disrespect.
I could make demos, screenshots all day long only to get this guy banned >.<

Yea no, this suffices. I was just wondering whether he continued after he seemed to be improving. I could ask you to record it but you testifying is enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread