Accepted Ban on all of panda servers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Birdie
Steam ID U:1:158821835
Date and Time of the Ban 04-11-17 02:50
Reason about the Ban - Stealing
Admin that Banned you TBotV63
Why should you receive a unban for the ban: I understand why im banned on dodgeball but why am i banned or all other servers?

• Funny
Reactions: Madact
That's how SourceBans works. Next time, you are aware of it.

EDIT: I wonder why you haven't asked this earlier, since you have 5 bans.

Actual SB:

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:79410917

So, you were banned a bunch of times, but as you can see by the above, stacking was messed up pretty badly. The excuse of "everybody else is/was doing it" is obviously invalid. Just because one person commits a crime somewhere the entire world doesn't fall into lawless anarchy. hy would it be any different with rulebreaking here?

Also note that this is your fith ban and thus your final warning. And just to avoid confusion, that is for all panda servers. If there is another incident on any of our servers it will end in a permanent ban.

Having said that, given how bad the ban stacking was this time, I'm willing to shorten the ban to one week, as long as you understand that this is your final warning.

He has been on to see this and Tbot has all ready shortened the ban. Assuming no response means that he is willing to accept it...and if not it was his own fault for not responding within time o3o

Accepted and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread