Declined Ban from the Doge ball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Spy

Player Sir_Spy #TeamPyro

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:104575732
Steam3 ID [U:1:209151465]
Steam Community 76561198169417193
Invoked on 07-31-16 15:48
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Account is linked to scammer - Madact
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (3) Sir_Spy #TeamPyro, Sir_Spy #TeamPyro, Sir_Spy #TeamPyro

Who is Madact my brother steal the ball from other players that deserves kick not ban

Did you even read the reason? maybe this is more clear
scammer.gif

I'll tell the story in full detail so you understand what happened.

I was on dodgeball and an account called ' danielbg3 ' was stealing rockets. I did the usual slay with warning, didn't work. I tried to kick when he did it a second time but he kept leaving and joining. Then he came back after the map had changed, stealing rockets again.

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:173175836&Submit

I originally gave him 4 hours. Later that day I was doing my usual checking sourcebans. I had noted Hera to increase a ban and increased a ban of Tsu with mentioning. I then saw the name 'daniel' again and remembered I banned someone recently with that name, but this time it was from the console saying Source Sleuth. That means that the account is blocked due it either being an alt or the alt was banned for trying to join. This 'alt' account is this account appealing. I decided to go and check for more alt accounts. I got your IP and searched, finding that an account linked to the IP you and your 'brother' use which is marked as a scammer. When I saw this, I then permed the account appeal and the other account.

And here we are. Your accounts are linked to a scammer account. Here is the scammer account;
http://steamcommunity.com/id/RBauris4/

Since the evidence is clear (And if you want screenshots showing the link between the IPs and the accounts I can) this is now declined. I suggest you get this fixed by going to SteamRep. Depends who owns the account really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread