Accepted Ban from early 2016. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adolf Cage

For first - I know I am an idiot making unban application for -Not applicable- permanent ban.
Today (4th July) I wanted to play some gamemodes with my friend, but since there weren't many servers running them (or were completely empty), I thought we could play something else. I searched on internet for custom tf2 gamemodes, and I found 'The Hidden'. There was ONLY one server running it, and it was Panda Community. When I joined, a message 'You have been banned by this server (...)' appeared. Then I thought I could make a request for unban, but when I saw 'Not applicable' I didn't want to do it, but I did.
:c

I'm not hoping for an unban because I'm probably not going to get it, but I want to play on these servers.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...dvSearch=STEAM_0:0:145005148 &advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Adolf Cage, back in time, Sir Condom (seriously, why I named myself like that)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:145005148
Date and Time of the Ban: 05.03.2016, 20:50
Reason about the Ban: advertising hacks (?)
Admin that Banned you: mosteraz
Why should you receive a unban: Because there are some servers with good gamemodes on Panda Community, mostly empty on others I want to play. I wanted to play some with my friend.
I'm not going to advertise any types of cheats (even if I did before..)

I know that several admins used to perm ban for advertising hacks and there have been discussions about this before. Personally I don't think it warrants any ban, let alone a perm, but I cannot for the life of me remember what the consensus among the staff is.

Even if admins still tend to perm ban for that type of stuff, it's been a long time since your ban and you made a good appeal so I reckon you've got a shot. No clue where you saw 'Not applicable'?

Right next to 'Expires on', but I guess it isn't about applying for the unban..

I know that several admins used to perm ban for advertising hacks and there have been discussions about this before. Personally I don't think it warrants any ban, let alone a perm, but I cannot for the life of me remember what the consensus among the staff is.

Even if admins still tend to perm ban for that type of stuff, it's been a long time since your ban and you made a good appeal so I reckon you've got a shot. No clue where you saw 'Not applicable'?
Yeah as he said, when you go into the ban link and open his ban, next to 'Expires on' you can see 'Not applicable', and he thought that corresponds to appealing a ban.

Also, since this ban was over a year ago, as Evo said, I think you have a chance at getting an unban.

Just please be patient, and wait for a full admin to come and give you his/her verdict.

Hey.

About your ban, I will unban you if you promise not to advertising hacks again. I suggest removing any binds you have of it (if you do) as a 'mistake' as an excuse will not be acceptable.
If done again, the ban will go back up and you will not be able to appeal. If you attempt to, it will be auto rejected.

So with all that, you understand and promise? ::):

Yes, I understand, I'm not going to advertise any hacks. Only bind I have is 'You see that guy over there? (...)'

Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread