Ban For 2days because of Callabuse. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasieknms[Happy Panda]

Donator
Donator
Got baned becuz of call Abooze. I remember it its probably because i did !call Bad player. Why did i do that? Because he spawnkilled and admins ignore it if u give dat as reason. because i reported people they never came :D. So unban me because its your fault for being inactive and ignore reports

Small edit because i forgot the template. :
Steam Name [FPR]Jasieknms.:[Gentle Panda]
Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:38066120
Date of ban: I got no idea.
Admin that banned me: Evo5warrior i think.
U can see the ban on here: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=jasieknms&Submit=

PS:Don't perma ban me because i tell the truth. I know the truth hurts but you must bear with it..
PSS: I answer quick a question wich may be asked. Why do you think the admins are inactive? I never seen an admin on war3 before. i don't play other servers. and the most reports come from war3 i guess. Also i am Playing on war3 A lot so if a admin even joined for a sec i would see that. I never seen an admin there tho.. Only kevin

So if our admins do not take a lot of reports you get all the right in the world to insult whoever you want? Yea, no.

We get like 100 reports a day, most of which are for Rocket Stealing, Freekilling, or that kind of crap which is unsolvable. By the time we go there nothing is happening anymore. Also with the five admins we have it would take up way too much of our time to check out each and every report. In case you were wondering: we do have lives outside of our video game.

We could use a few more active admins but Kevin is lazy with that stuff. Like, really lazy. But do not say that I don't make an effort into helping where I can, because I frequently join servers which we get a lot of reports from (except for Jailbreak, I know nothing about that mod yet). Furthermore, whenever I get a report that I can actually do something with I do whatever I can to help.

Back to the point at hand, your reasoning of wanting to be unbanned is not good, so appeal denied for me.

- Evo

EvoWarrior5' said:
So if our admins do not take a lot of reports you get all the right in the world to insult whoever you want? Yea, no.

We get like 100 reports a day, most of which are for Rocket Stealing, Freekilling, or that kind of crap which is unsolvable. By the time we go there nothing is happening anymore. Also with the five admins we have it would take up way too much of our time to check out each and every report. In case you were wondering: we do have lives outside of our video game.

We could use a few more active admins but Kevin is lazy with that stuff. Like, really lazy. But do not say that I don't make an effort into helping where I can, because I frequently join servers which we get a lot of reports from (except for Jailbreak, I know nothing about that mod yet). Furthermore, whenever I get a report that I can actually do something with I do whatever I can to help.

Back to the point at hand, your reasoning of wanting to be unbanned is not good, so appeal denied for me.

- Evo

Well about that Bad player. Is it so bad to tell truth? Also i don't think calling someone bad is offensive. its just truth. idk what would you call someone who uses scout with force a nature, gibus & pyrovison on and they spawnkill. Youre an admin you would probably ban/kick him or whatever. But look from the players side maybe?
PS: i know kevin is lazy. i know him pretty much since panda exists. since rly old times. with max and others.

jasieknms[Happy Panda]' said:
So unban me because its your fault for being inactive and ignore reports
Seriously, wat.
Time to pull up a personal expirience from my times as admin and head of a group of 7 admins:

I spent nearly all my time on the servers,making sure everything went fine and people didn't break rules. the result? i barely have any IRL friends left, i am now addicted to the game and being an admin was one of the worst times i've had in my old community,because everyone always expected me to be online and solve their problems

"Luxury is easy to get used to but hard to let go" think about that.

it's easy to tell people what to do until you're in their shoes. I see a good example of this every day at work,so i'm not gonna bother explaining it. Just try and reverse the roles. make Evo the player and you the admin,who gets a report every x seconds because SOMEONE thinks that the admins should drop everything and join the god damn game just to solve a little problem.

Evo said it: some people have an actualy life outside the game we play.
jasieknms[Happy Panda]' said:
Well about that Bad player. Is it so bad to tell truth? Also i don't think calling someone bad is offensive. its just truth. idk what would you call someone who uses scout with force a nature, gibus & pyrovison on and they spawnkill. Youre an admin you would probably ban/kick him or whatever. But look from the players side maybe?
if you can not defeat a FaN scout,i have nothin to tell you.

Yes,admins will kick a rulebreaker when they see one. they can't take action against something they don't see!

We have all been players,so don't get started about "look from the viewers side" BS. we've all been there and we all got through it. Do the same.

[/quote]if you can not defeat a FaN scout,i have nothin to tell you.

Yes,admins will kick a rulebreaker when they see one. they can't take action against something they don't see!

We have all been players,so don't get started about "look from the viewers side" BS. we've all been there and we all got through it. Do the same.[/quote]

Well. idk about you i can easily kill random pubs. But its still annoying you spawn you fly 200000000000000000000000000000000000m away and maybe even die if the spawnprot fails..

Anyway.. close this thread alrdy i am bored of wasting my time arguing with ya guys I told you what i think. you didn't accept it so yeah. Idc anymore. If you don't have time being an admin so don't be it.

bananebuddy

well i am not lazy but the thing is i got also an reallife and must work a bit to pay all those stuff shakeonit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread