Ban FF2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proder

FF2 server ok it was just 10 min but it go at that he make it becous i dont change class

STEAM_0:1:64747780
10-14-15 14:47
ignoring admins he say change class but i dont do that i change class if i want to change not if some one say it
Alex the pootis panda

I didnt tell you to change class i warned you 3 times about you jusing the Baby Face Blaster. And you didnt listen. It is very anoying for the red team to wait while you are last and delaying the round.​

I didnt tell you to change class i warned you 3 times about you jusing the Baby Face Blaster. And you didnt listen. It is very anoying for the red team to wait while you are last and delaying the round.​
thats normal at ff2 that the dead players must wait dont care about if you have baby face blaster or the force a nature its the same if you take pyro

thats normal at ff2 that the dead players must wait dont care about if you have baby face blaster or the force a nature its the same if you take pyro

My superiors always told me in the past to freeze/slay the baby face blaster users when they are the last player, since this weapon is a way to delay round.

If you take a pyro, you can't delay the round.
That would be better, Alex, if you could just freeze them but not ban them, since it isn't really an official rule.

Also Proder, next time, make a proper report or your thread will simply get deleted/locked.

My superiors always told me in the past to freeze/slay the baby face blaster users when they are the last player, since this weapon is a way to delay round.

If you take a pyro, you can't delay the round.
That would be better, Alex, if you could just freeze them but not ban them, since it isn't really an official rule.

Also Proder, next time, make a proper report or your thread will simply get deleted/locked.
why should i dont take my favorit weopan i dont like the other guns

I already explained you why.
As I said, you are able to delay round, which is forbidden.

You can play with it, but when you will be the last player, you will get a slay or a freeze.
Read my last post again.

Deal with it or suggest to allow the baby face blaster there : https://www.panda-community.com/forums/suggestions.9/
I personally think that it's hopeless.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread