Ban bug (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know although it's a small thing but I found a bug that is when you should ban eg: 12 hours than I have so I ended up all the time but we says that I go to that page and see while we already says that it's over. :) Please help me with that I want to play a game of jail.Thank you.

wat

• Agree
Reactions: Falcon
What i think that you ment is that when your ban has expired you still could not go in the servers. Or am i wrong?
I see that you tried to connect, not sure what is wrong.
Your ban has expired as i can see so you should be able to join.

You got a perma-ban with your alt account "Its me Mju SK" STEAM_0:0:100251425 . You know this, right?

I try to join and you have been banned i looked to banlist Ornage Phoenix (Mju SK) expire. please call kVN.tf - Panda-Community.com its good admin he helped me.:)

There's an edit button so that people don't have to post multiple times in a row. Use it, please.

Mju, I have a screenshot of you saying that you used this account because the other one was banned for 12 hours.
That's called making Alt account, avoiding Bans.
And that's punished, with perma-ban. That's the part you didn't understand, maybe.

uyuj.png

Perm is too excessive for avoiding a ban with one alt. I usually make it an IP-ban that is longer than the original one.

I have already edited his ban to a three-day IP ban. (Illikal and I agreed on this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread