Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skibur

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Skibur&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Skibur
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:25796223
Date and Time of the Ban : 04-23-16 22:35
Reason about the Ban : Teamkilling
Admin that Banned you:Dio

Here's what happen; We were playing on tfdb_baseball map. I roll a dice and got frozen. Dio saw me frozen and decided to pass me the rocket. I commit suicide because I didn't want to die for being frozen, but I didn't know there was other people alive on the team. Dio then immediately bans me without any warning or slay, thus making this ban unjustified.

I still wanted to know why Dio didn't give me any warning or slay, and went straight for a ban. Does Dio have something against me?

Well, your ban has expired.

*sighs* Here we go with whole "does the Admin have something against me" crap. To be honest, I'm getting really tired of this. You, of all people, know the rules. This is shown by your chatlog where you're constantly telling people not to break the rules of DB. And yet, to avoid a death just because of an RTD that you CONSCIOUSLY chose to take a chance on, you killed yourself and teamkilled another player. You then proceeded to claim your guilt by saying "<_< no kill for you".

I made a choice to ban you because you know the rules; this is blatantly clear. Yet, you still made the conscious choice to break them all to avoid a single death.

Besides, your ban already expired.

Also, just fyi: I didn't "see you frozen and decide to pass you the rocket." I was just hitting it. I was not intentionally switching to you at all.

I have said what I need to say here. After you reply, this thread will be closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Redspike
*sighs* Here we go with whole "does the Admin have something against me" crap. To be honest, I'm getting really tied of this. You, of all people, know the rules. This is shown by your chatlog where you're constantly telling people not to break the rules of DB. And yet, to avoid a death just because of an RTD that you CONSCIOUSLY chose to take a chance on, you killed yourself and teamkilled another player. You then proceeded to claim your guilt by saying "<_< no kill for you".

I made a choice to ban you because you know the rules; this is blatantly clear. Yet, you still made the conscious choice to break them all to avoid a single death.

Besides, your ban already expired.

Also, just fyi: I didn't "see you frozen and decide to pass you the rocket." I was just hitting it. I was not intentionally switching to you at all.

I have said what I need to say here. After you reply, this thread will be closed.

A simple slay or warning is what I want for so that you could remind that players can't commit suicide, but instead you ban me. It's not like I get to see you ban people for stealing the rocket because it's against the rule.

Yes I mention that I said no points for you, because I saw you intentionally orbiting the rocket. I figured you were going after me because I was left defenseless. Either way, perhaps next time, give someone a warning before a ban. I hardly see the rules and agreement when joining the server, so don't expect everyone to remember the rules exactly. So, at least use ban as your last resort of punishment. A ban would be apply when someone would CONSTANTLY team kill their teammate. However, from what I did as of today, I only did this ONCE!

I shouldn't have to argue you this and try to add you for your reason behind this. I shouldn't have to wait for your response for all of this anyway.

A simple slay or warning is what I want for so that you could remind that players can't commit suicide, but instead you ban me. It's not like I get to see you ban people for stealing the rocket because it's against the rule.

Yes I mention that I said no points for you, because I saw you intentionally orbiting the rocket. I figured you were going after me because I was left defenseless. Either way, perhaps next time, give someone a warning before a ban. I hardly see the rules and agreement when joining the server, so don't expect everyone to remember the rules exactly. So, at least use ban as your last resort of punishment. A ban would be apply when someone would CONSTANTLY team kill their teammate. However, from what I did as of today, I only did this ONCE!

I shouldn't have to argue you this and try to add you for your reason behind this. I shouldn't have to wait for your response for all of this anyway.
I'd like to state something obvious here. The rules are displayed on a timed interval, which has happened several times when I've been on with you, so you can't say you don't remember the rules let alone you agreed to them when joining the server. Even then as Dio has pointed out you also have warned others several times about breaking rules and even called me in to handle some reports.

Your excuse of not knowing the rules is really invalid when all the evidence points to you knowing them. Even if you don't know them you can find them on the forums a long with the fact you've witnessed me slay someone for tking prior and then reviving the innocent party.

We show absolutely no leniency for those breaking the rules, especially those who know them as they are a regular and report problematic players. Even if you think you are the only one alive double check or don't do something that may get you in to trouble with the administration. The ban has already expired so this thread can come to a close if no more replies are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread