SourceBans Ban URL: Here you go!
Name of your Banned Steam Account: IceStick
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41929382
Date and Time of the Ban: 09-09-15 16:23
Reason about the Ban: "Constantly complaining about admin work"
Admin that Banned you: Le Captain Pootis
-
Hi!
So, I've been banned because the admin thought I was complaining about their work, which I wasn't doing, really. I was simply pointing out things I saw people doing.
You can go ahead and check my chat-log here, feel free to make an inquiry about anything I have said, and I'll gladly answer you.
Nevertheless, I have not seen any rules against complaints; the ban was not justified by the right reason. But, what do I know? I'm the end-user.
According to this thread, it states that I have the right to argue my point of view with everyone else. I hope everyone else's point of view is not biased just to achieve a personal goal.
e) Listen to the admins
Always listen to the admins. In the end, they decide. If you feel like they are wrong about something, argue with them about it in a civilised way. If you cannot come to an agreement you may argue your case on the forum and see what others think. Generally obstructing administrative communication is forbidden.

You probably get this picture from my public persona, that I'm someone that causes trouble to everyone, but if you really understand my causes, you wouldn't be so judgmental. With that in perspective, don't judge me based on your personal opinion about me; you're inclined to your own opinion, but everyone else might not be. Rather than that, make your judgement based on that specific situation. You don't need a three piece suit to argue the truth.

TL;DR: I did not complain about anything, and I got banned.
P.S: Admins, please don't delete this post.
Thanks.

Why do you even care since you hate this place so much.

Honestly, I wonder why you keep bothering to come back here when all you can do is complain. Can't you just get a life and get out?

That says a lot about you, the guy stepping down and "leaving". inu's right.

Please, do tell where I confessed my hatred for this place.
I play on public servers, I have the right to argue my point as does everyone else.

• Agree
Reactions: Conge and Vecomti
That says a lot about you, the guy stepping down and "leaving".

If I ever said I would stop playing on the servers and would never make any post on this forum again, please tell me where I did so. I'd love to see myself say that, because I must have forgotten.

All I resigned from were my duties. Staff managing, adminning. Is it coming back? Because those are the things I stepped down from. Nothing else.

Please, do tell where I confessed my hatred for this place.

"besides panda drops my fps"
"their configs are like"
"so bad"
"just like their physics"
"and playerbase"
"and admins"

Please. Ask me a difficult question.

With all the things you're saying about this place, you clearly hate everything about it. As you say quite literally: the configs, the playerbase, and admins. So what's left? Why are you still here?

The problem with you puffed-up, ignorant people is that you turn away from a place you dislike and then start acting like fucking kids. Of all I have seen, you are the prime example. You say you hate everything about this place, but meanwhile you do play on the servers and for some reason care when you get banned. Furthermore, you dare complain about kevin while you are no better. I complain about kevin as well. Done so a lot. But at least you will never hear me call a person like that immature only to then act like a five year old as well. Seriously, find a hobby and re-evaluate your own morals for a second. Because really, how can you possibly think that you are better than anyone here, with the attitude you've been putting up.

If I ever said I would stop playing on the servers and would never make any post on this forum again, please tell me where I did so. I'd love to see myself say that, because I must have forgotten.
Did I ever say that you said you're no longer going to play on any servers? I simply quoted the word "leaving".
And the main reason for leaving is that I am once again getting too involved and feeling pressured
"besides panda drops my fps"
"their configs are like"
"so bad"
"just like their physics"
"and playerbase"
"and admins"

Please. Ask me a difficult question.

With all the things you're saying about this place, you clearly hate everything about it. As you say quite literally: the configs, the playerbase, and admins. So what's left? Why are you still here?
"Confessed" means "admit", does it not? Did I admit that I hated this place? I criticize mostly everything. Including, but not limited to, the servers of Panda-Community. Is there a rule against that? I'm doing it in a civilized way, as your own words ordered. Criticism: the expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes. That does not mean hatred.

The problem with you puffed-up, ignorant people is that you turn away from a place you dislike and then start acting like fucking kids. Of all I have seen, you are the prime example. You say you hate everything about this place, but meanwhile you do play on the servers and for some reason care when you get banned. Furthermore, you dare complain about kevin while you are no better. I complain about kevin as well. Done so a lot. But at least you will never hear me call a person like that immature only to then act like a five year old as well. Seriously, find a hobby and re-evaluate your own morals for a second. Because really, how can you possibly think that you are better than anyone here, with the attitude you've been putting up.
How am I puffed-up? Everything I say has a reason behind it, whether you can grasp it or not, that's not my fault. Call me ignorant if your little heart desires. I admit, I don't know the universe's limit. Again I say, I never said I disliked this place, your perceived opinion isn't a fact, stop acting so superior and arrogant and get off your high-horse, as you don't know everything. When did I complain about Kevin? He gave me a 3 months gag and I didn't say anything, because I partially deserved it; I was striving towards a goal that wasn't accepted by the community, nor its owner. When did I ever publicly defame him? Have I called him immature? Please, provide me with some material to support your argument. Why do you keep accusing me of things I have never done? I have never said I'm better than anyone, my thoughts are a mere reflection of my ego, that's why I keep them to myself. Unless I have some proof of what I'm saying, I wouldn't go and bluntly talk about it publicly.

You were also just pointing this out?
''9 Sep 2015 16:23:08 if your rank is 100 < x < 10 you can steal
9 Sep 2015 16:22:44 he can, ofc
9 Sep 2015 16:22:42 top100
9 Sep 2015 16:22:40 he's top10
9 Sep 2015 16:21:47 a surprise here'' No, that's not how it is. I punish those I see breaking the rules. I take no sides. I don't care if your rank is 1, or 10, or 93158436. And as Evo stated, why don't you leave? And before you call me an asslicker or anything like that, I was the one who banned you, because I am just as tired of your negative behavior towards people, admins and the server in general.

''
9 Sep 2015 16:19:40 and it takes a lot more to orbit than to direct
9 Sep 2015 16:19:34 since everyone does it
9 Sep 2015 16:19:30 it does more than 2 minutes
9 Sep 2015 16:19:27 technically speaking
9 Sep 2015 16:19:24 everyone would quit
9 Sep 2015 16:19:22 if it were
9 Sep 2015 16:19:02 and how's that a bad thing
9 Sep 2015 16:18:46 I said it's not against any rules
9 Sep 2015 16:18:40 he asked why
9 Sep 2015 16:17:35 yea it's like orbiting
9 Sep 2015 16:17:26 wow low
9 Sep 2015 16:17:16 no rukle'' At the time I told you if you would stop doing that. Now, there's a difference between orbiting for 0.5 seconds, because that's easier, than constantly making the rocket destroy itself, purposely. Even after I asked you to stop, you both were like: Ehhh it's not a rule so your argument is invalid'', cocky behavior whatsoever.

And since I don't want to say it all once again, everything is stated in Rumor's ban appeal.

"Again, if you're unable to read, Rumor, I asked if you minded stopping, I didn't force you."
You asked if we minded, you didn't ask us to stop. I don't consider that a warning.
Have a look at the next chat message after "if your rank is 100 < x < 10 you can steal" I said "right" which was intended as a question, I forgot the question mark, my bad.
On a technical level, you can steal if you're ranked at 100 or lower, or at 100, or higher. You can steal if you're on either Red or Blu, or am I incorrect?
EvoWarrior is no longer an admin, it's his opinion. And, since I was not informed of it as a rule, nor warned about it, you can't really expect me to stop doing it just "because".

I wasn't whining about you not being 100% professional. I asked if someone was autistic, I also added "it's a serious question" because I meant it. If you consider me asking whether admins still existed or not mockery, then it's not to be pinned on me. I rarely see admins on that specific dodgeball server. The "and they work" was also for the same purpose as earlier stated. Ever so often I see an admin, he's either AFK or not doing anything, or rarely doing something.

You said orbiting does not waste more than 2 minutes, I was just proving my point. It could waste more than 2 minutes in one round. I can't see how clarifying what I stated goes under the category "disrespect". But, it seems like we didn't get to an agreement there, it ended up with you banning me, so I came here.

I tried to answer as many questions as I could split, I didn't know which were focused on Rumor and which were focused on me, as we didn't say exactly the same things on the server.

• Disagree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
All i see you do on the comments is being rude and disrespectfull really.

• Disagree
Reactions: IceStick
I'd say you should keep your gag to be honest.. If you're this toxic in a ban appeal to remove a gag, I wouldn't like to ever see you using the in-game chat system with this kind of behaviour. Maybe you'll learn something from this gag (maybe).

Edit: By the way @IceStick : There is a difference between criticism and admin disrespect. Perhaps you should look up disrespect and criticize and compare the differences?

• Useful
All i see you do on the comments is being rude and disrespectfull really.
You're saying it's disrespectful to announce an admin's presence? Okay, then. I already justified everything I said, ranging from asking someone whether they suffer from autism or not, to saying "he's top100."

I'd say you should keep your gag to be honest.. If you're this toxic in a ban appeal to remove a gag, I wouldn't like to ever see you using the in-game chat system with this kind of behaviour. Maybe you'll learn something from this gag (maybe).
If you weren't as biased as you are, maybe you would look at this from a different perspective. I learnt the lesson that Kevin wanted me to, no more "obscene language" from my side. How am I toxic here? Because I say my opinion? Or, is it because of the fact that no one here has the guts to talk and not quit after a few days? My "toxicity" is nothing compared to what some other people are capable of. I bet you'd love to have a chat with someone that spams a single emoticon over and over again, saying "noob" after they get killed by anything. What does that tell me about you? You're probably someone that just joins and stays quiet the whole time, not standing up for others when they say anything about you. I'm sorry, I wasn't made to just stay quiet.
Edit: By the way @IceStick : There is a difference between criticism and admin disrespect. Perhaps you should look up disrespect and criticize and compare the differences?
I did my fair share of research, it's your turn. Disrespect is a subjective term, especially here. An admin could say "Fuck off" to a player, it wouldn't be disrespect-from what I've seen here, at least-, but if it was the other way around? An instant gag.
Power empowers you, I don't need a fancy tag to speak the truth, or to say the least, my side of the story.
I have nothing against admins. Silence me, gag me, or ban me, just have a reasonable argument to present when asked why. I did not complain about a thing, yet the reason claimed I did.
Maybe, just maybe, once you grow out of your protection shell, you'll understand where I'm coming from.

The thread's probably going to get closed, due to the expiration of my ban, or indirectly, due to the lack of reasoning.
Just keep in mind, that I won't predict what you want me to do, that almost always fails. If you're an admin, please, don't give people like me hints such as "Do you mind stopping that?" Give me simple orders.

• Disagree
If I told you to stop doing that, you would just say: It's not a rule, therefore you cannot enforce this. That's why I didn't. And now, I wouldn't gag a player for saying 'fuck off' to me. I'm not that strict. I would gag him if his general language is very offensive, such as constantly insulting players or indirectly, insulting them, since someone's very good at doing just that.

And lack of reasoning.. Really? You just wanna stay inside your little shell of 'my opinion, what I do is right' bubble? I bet you have probably banned someone for this very reason, or just being a toxic player. I'm not saying you have, but I bet you have. And it's not like I'm not telling the truth, I'm being honest and telling the truth all the time I possibly can.

• Agree
You're saying it's disrespectful to announce an admin's presence?

No i'am saying it is rude they way you behave in this community. iv seen some of your posts of admins leaving or stuff. You are just being plainly rude, there are chatlogs that people can check bud. No need to put up an act, ' Oh look at me i can't have my personal opinion! because i told admins to f*ck off' they are such bad admins for gagging my toxic behavior' There is a diffirence about having an opinion and just being toxic.

I would like to just add that last time i played with you on the server you kept complaining about all kinds of stuff.

I'll be honest... Most of the jailbreak regulars know me as a heavy aggro-based player that only wants people to follow the rules correctly.

You've never played in-game with me so you cannot judge directly, as I've done towards you. The thing is, the evidence of you in-game is also stacked up + the two bans (chat logs and history).

If I told you to stop doing that, you would just say: It's not a rule, therefore you cannot enforce this. That's why I didn't.
Don't assume, please. You don't know me.
And now, I wouldn't gag a player for saying 'fuck off' to me. I'm not that strict. I would gag him if his general language is very offensive, such as constantly insulting players or indirectly, insulting them, since someone's very good at doing just that.
I was talking generally, not about you specifically. I've seen how the admins act while someone from their inner circle is on, and I think you know exactly what I mean.
And lack of reasoning.. Really? You just wanna stay inside your little shell of 'my opinion, what I do is right' bubble?
Expressing me opinion? That was a reply to Evo and the people that followed his lead. The things I've done on the server had no complaining involved, or do you think otherwise?
I bet you have probably banned someone for this very reason, or just being a toxic player. I'm not saying you have, but I bet you have. And it's not like I'm not telling the truth, I'm being honest and telling the truth all the time I possibly can.
No, I have never banned someone for being a toxic player, I initialize votes. You can see how I perform as an admin on.. Oh, I can't advertise, sorry.
And it's not like I'm not telling the truth, I'm being honest and telling the truth all the time I possibly can.
Then let me ask you this, what exactly did I say that implied a complaint?

No i'am saying it is rude they way you behave in this community. iv seen some of your posts of admins leaving or stuff. You are just being plainly rude, there are chatlogs that people can check bud. No need to put up an act, ' Oh look at me i can't have my personal opinion! because i told admins to f*ck off' they are such bad admins for gagging my toxic behavior' There is a diffirence about having an opinion and just being toxic.
My posts fluctuate a lot. I've been here since late 2013, if you check all my posts and stalk my post timeline you will see a pattern. My "toxic behavior" isn't toxic if you understand it. My posts on admins leaving are not rude, they are true on so many levels, and you can't deny that. Regardless, me being toxic is your opinion, and it's not a fact. No matter how many people agree with you, it will never be a fact.
I'll be honest... Most of the jailbreak regulars know me as a heavy aggro-based player that only wants people to follow the rules correctly.

You've never played in-game with me so you cannot judge directly, as I've done towards you.
I used the same technique as you did; judging a book by its cover.
The thing is, the evidence of you in-game is also stacked up + the two bans (chat logs and history).

I beg your pardon? I've never been banned here, all my bans were made by my friends, which all got revoked. I did get gagged 7 times in total, 4 of which were by friends, either a minute or I got ungagged, one was by Matt-ers? for no accurate reason, I also got a slay for spinning my mouse on that same day, yet another one was by Cleasaurus because I was insulting a hacker (yea, sure, my bad) and the latest gag was by Kevin, which I already talked about previously . If I wanted to talk about admins and their actions, I wouldn't do so by talking to them one by one, I'd just do a mass thread here. I already made a complaint about an admin before, got an apology, and settled. The thing is, admins don't concern me, as I don't do much to get punished.

Do show me more "evidence" and I'll debunk them with reason.
Lastly, to rebut to the guy saying "I would like to just add that last time i played with you on the server you kept complaining about all kinds of stuff." I'd like to say that I only complain about play-style tactics, by saying one phrase, that is "orbs"
I don't even direct it at a specific player, I just say it with no names included. Believe what you want to believe, but don't hold me accountable for your misinterpretation.

Don't assume, please. You don't know me.

I was talking generally, not about you specifically. I've seen how the admins act while someone from their inner circle is on, and I think you know exactly what I mean.

Expressing me opinion? That was a reply to Evo and the people that followed his lead. The things I've done on the server had no complaining involved, or do you think otherwise?

No, I have never banned someone for being a toxic player, I initialize votes. You can see how I perform as an admin on.. Oh, I can't advertise, sorry.

Then let me ask you this, what exactly did I say that implied a complaint?

My posts fluctuate a lot. I've been here since late 2013, if you check all my posts and stalk my post timeline you will see a pattern. My "toxic behavior" isn't toxic if you understand it. My posts on admins leaving are not rude, they are true on so many levels, and you can't deny that. Regardless, me being toxic is your opinion, and it's not a fact. No matter how many people agree with you, it will never be a fact.

I used the same technique as you did; judging a book by its cover.

I beg your pardon? I've never been banned here, all my bans were made by my friends, which all got revoked. I did get gagged 7 times in total, 4 of which were by friends, either a minute or I got ungagged, one was by Matt-ers? for no apparent reason, I also got a slay for spinning my mouse on that same day, yet another one was by Cleasaurus because I was insulting a hacker (yea, sure, my bad) and the latest gag was by Kevin, which I already talked about previously . If I wanted to talk about admins and their actions, I wouldn't do so by talking to them one by one, I'd just do a mass thread here. I already made a complaint about an admin before, got an apology, and settled. The thing is, admins don't concern me, as I don't do much to get punished.

Do show me more "evidence" and I'll debunk them with reason.
Lastly, to rebut to the guy saying "I would like to just add that last time i played with you on the server you kept complaining about all kinds of stuff." I'd like to say that I only complain about play-style tactics, by saying one phrase, that is "orbs"
I don't even direct it at a specific player, I just say it with no names included. Believe what you want to believe, but don't hold me accountable for your misinterpretation.

You gave me all reason to believe you would just say that, because everything I said & did, you and Rumor questioned. And I can't really stand up and talk on the behalf of my fellow admins about how they act around their friends, however all I know, is that I don't take sides, so don't believe that. And regarding the advertising thing.. You make it sound like it's generally a stupid thing, or is that just me?

I'm not sure if you're generally toxic, or just toxic around other people who are toxic aswell, just like Rumor. Now, I could keep repeating myself, but I won't. I believe this should be closed.

Euhm just saying isn't the ban 4 hours and over by now it wouldn't make much sense to keep complaining over a ban that is over.

Yup. Ban is over so now this is just a pointless thread.

You gave me all reason to believe you would just say that, because everything I said & did, you and Rumor questioned. And I can't really stand up and talk on the behalf of my fellow admins about how they act around their friends, however all I know, is that I don't take sides, so don't believe that. And regarding the advertising thing.. You make it sound like it's generally a stupid thing, or is that just me?

I'm not sure if you're generally toxic, or just toxic around other people who are toxic aswell, just like Rumor. Now, I could keep repeating myself, but I won't. I believe this should be closed.
I'm not toxic, you're basic.
Go ahead, close it, I proved my point. The ban was not justified whatsoever as I had neither broken any rules nor disrespected anyone that day. I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread