Doc Piss

Name:✔ƮŁŚĐC✔xXArIsKoStAsXx
Steamid:STEAM_0:0:93996957
Source ban url: -
Reason: Opening cells without giving orders MISTAKENLY
Admin that banned u : no idea

Last edited by a moderator:
That Steam ID is not banned.
The IP address associated with that Steam ID is also not banned.
If you can not join our servers please provide me your current IP address in a conversation.

Edit: It's a guard ban, which wasn't specified. I'm out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc Piss and Joe
@Stabbin
I think this is a Guardban-appeal, they don't get logged on SB.
@Doc Piss is that correct?

Reactions: Stabbin
Just wait out your guard ban, you made a mistake and you have to have your punishment.

oh shut up joe just for once.You always say the same thing wait it out wait it out just for 1 time SHUT UP.@mosteraz yes guardban im sorry i should have mentioned it
You broke the rules. TAKE THE PUNISHMENT.

Reactions: TotallyNotACat
I told him to appeal because he said what he did was an accident and he was banned for 120 as guards.

Though I don't know the full story, I thought the appeal might bring it out.

oh shut up joe just for once.You always say the same thing wait it out wait it out just for 1 time SHUT UP.@mosteraz yes guardban im sorry i should have mentioned it
You know saying someone to shut up is not gonna help your case in any sort of form.If anything it just proves that you cant take comments about your appeal with patiance and if somebody is saying something you hate you will just explode on them.(also making people rethink if they should remove your punishment becouse of your attitude)
Well not supporting anyone here really just throwing my two cents here.Also is it 120 min? If so then jesus christ just sit it out.(though if it is the spent alive ban then the appeal has merit)

I told him to appeal because he said what he did was an accident and he was banned for 120 as guards.

Though I don't know the full story, I thought the appeal might bring it out.

At the start of the round he ran as a warden to the cell door button without giving a single order and hit the button. Now I know accidents can happen but if you run right at the button and hit it with your melee when you know it opens the cell door well you can't call that an accident.

I gave him a 2 hour guardban as what he did ruins the round.

At the start of the round he ran as a warden to the cell door button without giving a single order and hit the button. Now I know accidents can happen but if you run right at the button and hit it with your melee when you know it opens the cell door well you can't call that an accident.

First of all it was at minecart and i was sniper i was climbing at the top of the armoury to get to the bricks but when i climbed the First ladder wich is at medic the cells were opened i remember it and i am 100% sure.I would never open the cells without giving orders unless an accident happens.Now when u told me that i run to the button i know that I DIDNT OPEN THE CELLS.I was sure about it at the beggining cuz i didnt remember open cells.But now u r telling me that i opened the cells through the button i am 1000000% sure that someone else opened it.I dont have anyway to prove it but u wont believe me because you have me as a lier so 120 mins spent alive got it.
Also some ppl know me i mean the know how i play jb.Same orders all the time but no one has seen me opening cells without giving orders on purpose i think

First of all I remember you being a heavy not a sniper. I know this for two reasons I was watching the blue team through spectator and your name came up when watching the heavy at the button and there were 2 other regulars in your team and I know for sure they wouldn't touch the button without you giving orders, it could be that I remember it a bit wrong.

Also as @Joe says it's not that hard to wait out your punishment, it's a guard ban not a ban, you are still able to play. also if you really enjoy playing JB a guard ban of 2 hours is nothing

Also I think @Tekukarin - Cammy has a recording of what happened, idk I thought he had.

Case seems clear to me, the round was definitely ruined by this action.

I think it's for the best to wait your low punishment out' It's just two hours.
This case seems settled to me.

You know saying someone to shut up is not gonna help your case in any sort of form.If anything it just proves that you cant take comments about your appeal with patiance and if somebody is saying something you hate you will just explode on them.(also making people rethink if they should remove your punishment becouse of your attitude)
Well not supporting anyone here really just throwing my two cents here.Also is it 120 min? If so then jesus christ just sit it out.(though if it is the spent alive ban then the appeal has merit)

The problem is that Joe repeatedly tells people to "wait it out" like he doesn't even know what this whole section of the forum is for. I have said this before when he did it, and now we're here yet again. So I guess I will just repeat myself.

It doesn't matter if a ban is an hour or a month, if the user feels like it was unjust they have, and must have, the right to appeal and defend their case. It's not about how easy it is to wait it out, if the user feels they were banned for too long relatively to the crimes they committed, or if it was wrongly applied in general, they deserve to ask for a just explanation. Valentemario could easily have been told to wait his ban out, but because he appealed it came to light that two out of five reasons he was banned for were faulty; thus it could be lessened. The player's ban was shortened and the admin learned from it. Everybody won. That's the beauty in appeals.

And that is the case for every appeal. Either a player learns to understand the rules better, or an admin learns from his mistakes. Or both. And no matter what happens, appeals are reflections of an admin's performance. Thus helping to decide on promotions.

In sum: no I do not think Ariskostas showed an unreasonable attitude, because I would have told Joe to fuck off as well. I hope he can stay out of them from now if he doesn't have anything constructive to say.

The problem is that Joe repeatedly tells people to "wait it out" like he doesn't even know what this whole section of the forum is for. I have said this before when he did it, and now we're here yet again. So I guess I will just repeat myself.

It doesn't matter if a ban is an hour or a month, if the user feels like it was unjust they have, and must have, the right to appeal and defend their case. It's not about how easy it is to wait it out, if the user feels they were banned for too long relatively to the crimes they committed, or if it was wrongly applied in general, they deserve to ask for a just explanation. Valentemario could easily have been told to wait his ban out, but because he appealed it came to light that two out of five reasons he was banned for were faulty; thus it could be lessened. The player's ban was shortened and the admin learned from it. Everybody won. That's the beauty in appeals.

And that is the case for every appeal. Either a player learns to understand the rules better, or an admin learns from his mistakes. Or both. And no matter what happens, appeals are reflections of an admin's performance. Thus helping to decide on promotions.

In sum: no I do not think Ariskostas showed an unreasonable attitude, because I would have told Joe to fuck off as well. I hope he can stay out of them from now if he doesn't have anything constructive to say.
This appeal is more like I have nothing to say but it was a mistake, please unban me, he's not special people make mistakes and take their punishment

The point is' The admin here, in this case our trail admin @Monkeyz-senpai seen this player run out of the armoury and pressed the button to open the door.
The round was ruined and this player haven't noted anything in the chat about his microphone not working or asking what happend.

I don't judge his punishment that it's "just 2 hours" but I am looking why the punishment is there in the first place.
It may be a mistake' but this is the punishment everyone get on Jailbreak. Nobody will get a special treatment.

This appeal is more like I have nothing to say but it was a mistake, please unban me, he's not special people make mistakes and take their punishment
Where is your fucking punishment for losing your adminship before then? If what you say is law, then you do not deserve your rank for what you did in the past.

Holy shit this bias. I think you keep forgetting that you are some kid behind the screen talking to another human being, and your little unwarranted "trial" title does not give you the right to look down upon people, especially when you advise them to do something which you never did and bridged by pleading and crying until you were let back in.

Also yes, I am defending ArIsKoStAs, even though I forum banned him initially and granting him the appeal was a hard choice. His response to your entirely baseless commentary was justified.

Well now it's turned into a whole opposite side part. The admin claims you did but you say you didn't. Monkey says that Cammy may have a recording, if not then it's kind of a shrug off.

I remember you reporting me for admin abuse and I know you've done this before with me in the past. I remember it clearly.
The warden was playing a game. I was a scout and blue and you was a sniper on blue. They where playing sweeper. The warden ordered the red player to go on sweeper. The reds started going onto the sweeper. I watched you, standing from afar (I was next to you), shot the button to starts sweeper without the warden's permission / the reds where not ready. Freekilling both the warden (He was stood on the top the buttons and he somehow was killed by the trigger death when the game starts. Probably was too close. Or he fell in, I just remember him dying) and most of the reds. It turned into a freeday. When I asked you about it, you said it was an 'accident' and laughed.

So really after taking into the fact that you keep continuing with these 'accidents', you might end up being better suted for red team. May it be your misfortunate or your purpose in calling it an accdident to get away from that fact, this happens way too often.

Also @Joe @EvoWarrior5 @inu now you've said everything please remain on the topic of the the actual cause. I know that this is somewhat related, but I'd rather not have an agruement all over the report because Joe said something silly. I'll talk with him later. Thanks in advance.

didnt read everything but what evo says is so true.Anyway i never play heavy especially on jb and if u remember i was at box game when i was last 1 and i died by a sniper and i was trying to snipe him i remember it i am 10000000000000000000000% sure now and i know that your are lying or you just didnt see well
and yes someone said that he was recording
and i said that i thought he missed the button cuz he tried to press it so i figured i should help him

https://www.dropbox.com/s/42gkwqbvqtlohy0/jailbreak16_2.dem?dl=0

Search for tick 74000 for the round start that this event occurred.

I also believed that the offending player was a heavy at the time. As it turns out, he was indeed a sniper (wearing an ostrich).
The offending player that hit the button (in my view) was a heavy with a Manco Cap by the name of Chikenranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread