Status
Not open for further replies.

shiaawtheharmless

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Small
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:610794934
Date and Time of the Ban: Permanent
Reason about the Ban: Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: Server
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: This is my main account, I don't have any other duplicate accounts, what.

Within your household do you have a brother, father etc that also play tf2 or owns a steam account? If so, please list them. This also includes any friends that come over to play.
Do you play TF2 at school, university or any public network?

When you joined on and got banned, were you playing TF2 at home or at school, university or other public networks?
No, this account I only exists as a quick alt account if my main account get hacked in, I've had problems with that kind of things.

So you didn't exactly answer my question but your response now contradicts your statement in your reason for an unban saying that you do not have any duplicate accounts.

So I'll rephrase my question and give you a new question for you to answer

1. When you got banned on this account https://steamcommunity.com/id/what1sreal/ , where you playing at home?
  2. If the account you are appealing with is an alt account, then what is your main account? Unless you meant the account you posted in your second post is your alt and you are appealing your main?

With the lack of response I cannot accept this appeal as I have reasonable grounds to suspect that you are linked to an alternate account which has hacked on panda community.

If you want to re-appeal feel free but please provide the information I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread